Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Thanks

Old 03-09-2007, 06:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Thanks

yes it was Hotburn.72.3 miles from my driveway to were I parked at work.
as far as raise goes.thats what I was thinking too,the money I save from gas makes up more then the dif in pay per week.Its realy like a 76.00 a week raise for me if you look at it in that perspective.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:09 AM

Congrats from me also. Nothing makes you feel quite as good as a new job you really wanted. Except for maybe a new crossbow. LOL

Gnerol
Old 03-09-2007, 12:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dont get me going GNerol ,that V word is still inback of my mind.

Anyway the Doc called mewhile I was on my way to fargotoday to p,u my wife from Surgury and told me that I need to have Neck Surgury soon as I can get it arranged,witch will be this summer because of my new JOB.He said my C4 and C7cervical disc are buldged out said it wasnt that uncommon for someone that has had neck surgury done before like me.Said if it get worse I need to go in ASP thru the ER.

He will probaly make it a permenant disabilty because it will effect my upperbody movement,but he also said that if I take it easy and exercise I might get more movement back and be able to shoot recurve again,but we will have to see.

Old 03-14-2007, 09:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys for what its worth..Just got the call from Nurolage(spl)they have schedueld my surgury for June 26th at 10:30 am.They said if anything changes in my arm/hand I need to just go thru ER....I should be ready for deer season after that...They told me I would only need the neck brace for 6-8 weeks.
Cant belive thier making me wait so long but Iam sure Iam not the only one with problems in this world.
Also gives me some time at my New job before I tell em......
Old 03-14-2007, 10:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

DUH!! Shame on me, bud! Just read you got the NEW CLOSER job!! Good deal, congrats! Don't sweat the surgery, they really do wonders these days. A little aside for ya, lol. After I had my rotator cuff surgery done by a leader in that type of work, we were discussing hunting, one of his favorite hobbies. When I told him I squirrel hunted, he thought he would like to try that but said he had no idea how to field dress or clean one. I started to describe my method w/ the words, "Well, Doc, you need a sharp knife", and broke him up bad!!
Old 03-14-2007, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good one.....Doc.......sharp.........knife......hehehe

This will be my 2nd neck surgury,Now my 4-5-6-7 will all be fused so Iam alittle worried about the lose of movement I will have in my neck,at least I wont be doing Brks,drums seals,ect on Semi Trailers anymore.....liked the job but too far away from home.........
Old 03-14-2007, 01:28 PM
Fork Horn

Ranger,The LOrd took care of your job,He will take your surgery in His hands.
God bless
Taureau noir
Old 03-14-2007, 04:15 PM

Good luck to you Ranger
Old 03-14-2007, 04:41 PM
Typical Buck

Yes, good luck! Sounds like everything is coming together over there.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:53 PM

man i jus had flashbacks, of a trailer i used to pull.........seems like i had to stop every 200 miles jus to fix something, (mainly the reefer unit), but i do know a bout them brake seals............[:'(][:'(][:'(]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.