Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Thanks

Old 03-07-2007, 12:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Thanks

Thanks guys........................
There got it right...
You all dont know how great it would be if I get this job,I would save about 80.00 +a week in gas,work 9-6 m-f and every other weekend(boat bis)open 7 days a week in spring, summer, fall and get more hours in.Plus I would get in more evening hunts witch are far and few(I normaly hunt am's)Plus I would get to watch the sun set 7 days a week......Ride my Harleys more and even Take the Street Rod to work.Also spend some time in my Boats in the pm's.
So as you can see this is a real big thing for My family and Me.......

Forgot..Got call today...my C4 cervical disc dosnt look good....reason for all the pain and numness.....now I get to go in for nerve tests...o ya ra ra boy am I excited yepe......Not What I wanted too here...
Old 03-07-2007, 10:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Thanks

Hope things work out for you, let us know how you do on both counts.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:13 AM
Typical Buck

really hope things work out for you.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:27 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Ranger. I hope you get the parts bitch job, sounds like a win/win situation.
Hope things go well with your back, my thoughts will be with you.
Don
Old 03-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Dominant Buck

Ranger, think positive Bro! Remember the Mind controls the Body, don't let the Body control the Mind!

Read about my friend on another forum?

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/johnsonwoodw/index.html
Here is what North Dakotas only furniture builder with no fingers can build, lol.
This is me.

Old 03-07-2007, 12:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

My wife and kids already controll my Mind and Body Iam just borrowing it right now. .
Old 03-07-2007, 01:16 PM

hang tuff ranger, goodluck with the job, dam u got to many toys!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

What Reb said,best of luck to you our prayers are with you!
Old 03-08-2007, 11:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

YEPEEEEEEEEEEE.
My interview took about 5 min.
AND
Well It looks like Iam changing my life for One last time.Its going to be hard on us for awhile because of the children,my wife will have to take on more resposibilty with them as far as school and things go.
They want me to start now but will have to wait till the 26th(2 week notice)the money isnt what I really wanted but in a yr I will be makeing well over what I was in the trk biss,plus there is a benny package so I wont lose my health care.
If you didnt know I have just about 16yrs experiance in the Autoparts bis so now Iam back in it after a 10 yr break from it but now it will be Marine.

Hopefully I made the right choice.Time will tell...........No More 72.3 mile drives to work WOW that will be a big change, now it will only be 22 miles one way and thier building a dealership 8 miles from my place so maybe I can get over there after Ive been at the other place for awhile.

and now I wont have to post on the forums at 1:30-3:00 pm anymore,but no more am post after the 26th ether.

Old 03-09-2007, 06:03 AM

Congrats on the job ranger!! Was that other job 73 miles one way?!?! You should have a raise in just what you save in gas!! And thats alot of extra time at home also when you take out the driving time! Congrats again!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.