Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Crossbow Haters

Old 02-25-2010, 12:16 PM
Spike

I never see or hear arrows go pass me while I'm hunting. I hear bullets go flying pass me while rifle hunting. I'll take my chances with the arrows better odds of not getting killed. You have a bullet going 2700fps and good to kill a deer past 200 yards a my arrow going 270fps and good to kill a deer at 40 yards max. There not even close to being equal weapons. I don't know of any gun that shoots 40 yards max for deer hunting. I'm just getting more bad information from the wrong people.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Too many complaints about this thread to keep it going. Sorry.

I'd also like to remind you guys that this forum not the place to debate legalizing crossbows. You non crossbow shooters.. please stay out of this forum if you are only here to debate (even if you call it merely a 'conversation'.) Thank you!