Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 bowhuntersuperstore? >

bowhuntersuperstore?

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

bowhuntersuperstore?

Old 11-27-2006, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default bowhuntersuperstore?

Have tryed to get this on e-bay and it wont come up,is it called something else?
Old 11-27-2006, 07:01 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: bowhuntersuperstore?

i shop there a lot....great prices. not on ebay. just bring up www.bowhunterssuperstore.com
good luck. it used to be bowhunters warehouse. now changed name and under new management. good place to buy from.
Old 11-27-2006, 09:01 PM

Default RE: bowhuntersuperstore?

Buy the stuff from the web site and not Ebay. BHSS does not try and make more money from Ebay and almost all of there stuff is marked the same as there main site, at least the stuff I looked at was. I just bought my dad his new quiver for his CB and it was three bucks cheaper on the site then Ebay. The only thing I could think of was Ebay fees. My wife sells alot on there and the fees really add up. Just make sure you look at the site before you buy off of Ebay, you may save a couple bucks.