Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 10 Point Titan TL-4 >

10 Point Titan TL-4

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

10 Point Titan TL-4

Old 06-25-2006, 01:44 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 10 Point Titan TL-4

Thats why I love that forstock safty on my ProElite I will not have to expierence getting my thumd smacked by the string ,, that would have to hurt.. nor do I have to worry about having a dryfire and having to replace limbs. the Excal is a great and good shooting bow but it just dosent have the features of a TenPoint..
Old 06-25-2006, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Henry: Give it a rest!! Out of all the xbows out there, your Pro -Elite is one of the only ones that has a dry-fire inhibitor and a fore arm safety. There are approximately 500,000 crossbow hunters in North America, shooting all kinds of different bows. How do they all survive w/o the forearm safety and dry-fire inhibitor??? !st thing I'd do on forearm safety is super glue that puppy out of existance, if mechanically feasable. Think about this for a minute. I'm left-handed sooooo.... that fore arm safety means to me I can only hold the bow in one position, where my thumb is on the button; not a condition I want. You seem to keep confusing available options w/ over all quality. I'm trying to make a point here, if you want the bells and whistles and are willing to pay for them, you cannot beat a 10 pt. If you don't want all that, there are other more economical choices out there. Yer buddy/former buddy Dan
Old 06-25-2006, 05:15 PM
Typical Buck

whatever Dan if you check into Tenpoints they can be converted for hunters/shooters that are left handed..
if you guys want me to give it a rest about TenPoints then Give it a rest about ExcaliBurs chang your own string,, simple.. Im just bring up the features TenPoints have to offer just like you have been doing about Excaliburs.. as you stated theres more than one choice out there unless you listen to smoke..

you chose former buddy your choince but as long as you guys keep pushing what Excal has to offer I will keep putting out what TenPoints have to offer..

Old 06-25-2006, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Htoler: "the dealer was steering you in the right direction" Didn't you just get severely reamed on EXcal forum over some $6.00 an hour wookie at Cabela's telling you that Excals were the best Xbow out there??? Seem's a little inconsistant to me. The unfortuneate part of this whole debacle is I cannor honestly argue w/ Htoler w/o some of you thinking Excals are way better than 10 pts. Trust me, they are not. Both are great xbows and great mfgrs, ya can't go wrong w/ either one. There are advantages and disadvantages to both, gets to the realm of personal choice. Pick your own!!! Straight Arrows to All!!
Old 06-25-2006, 05:26 PM
Typical Buck

oh and the forarm stock can be bypassed the crossbow come with the device to do that..

this amazes me how it is ok for everyone to come on this site and sing the praises of Excaliburs,, but when the features of another Crossbow is brought up thats unacceptable..

its just fine for smoke and others to say there is only one crossbow on the market , but not ok for me to talk about the features of the ProElite..

well sorry if it offends you but as long as anyone ask a question about what the different crossbows on the market has to offer I am sure you guys will talk and promote Excals and I will do the same about TenPoints..
sorry it bothers you guys that another person is chosing a TenPoint over an ExCalibur.. just because some of you think an ExCalibur is the best dosent mean everyone will...
Old 06-25-2006, 05:36 PM
Typical Buck

The dealer was stearing you in the right direction,, I have the TenPoint ProElite , and do not regret getting her one bit,, I chose her over all the Excaliburs, for me feature for feature the Excalaburs do not come close..

Sorry Smoke my TenPoint can beat up your ExCalibur

that whole post was more a poke at Smoke because he keeps saying Excals are the only crossbow worth looking at.

Excals are a good bow I have never said they were not,, I have said they do not have the features which I like that my ProElite has .. in the end I hope everyone buys the crossbow that fits them best no matter what brand it is,,
Old 06-25-2006, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Htoler: We Excal enthusiasts do not say ours is the absolute best out there, except for Smokepole. You admittedly have around $1500 in your 10 pt. You come acrost as that somehow or other has provided you w/ the ultimate Xbow. Not!! You do have all the bells and whistles available, if that's what you want fine!! Each one of them cost's Ka-chings!!!
Old 06-25-2006, 05:59 PM
Typical Buck

I think you finally hit it you are an ExCal guy for your own reasons Im a TenPoint Guy for my own reasons,,

You talk about Excals simplicity and Price and I talk about the Features of My TenPoint..
and just so you know to get the ExCal setup the way I wanted it with the bells and whistles it was going to cost me a little over $1200.00

and I will agree both are great crossbows couldent go wrong with either..
Old 06-25-2006, 06:07 PM
Typical Buck

and I have never said TenPoints were the only crossbow worth looking at.. I have never said ExCals or any other crossbow were not any good. heck if anyone were to ask me what I thought of an Excal directly or in a question on one of the forums I would tell them thay are a great crossbow because I believe they are..

where youns are getting that I am saying they are not worth looking at I dont know..
Old 06-25-2006, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

How could you possibly come,up w/ a $1200 figure for any model Excal?? They do not have any such animal, and I'm calling "foul".

Quick Reply: 10 Point Titan TL-4

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.