Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Excalibur Vixen

Old 04-09-2006, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Excalibur Vixen

Hog: no web site, but he'll talk yer ear off on the phone. He's gone to Africa as camera man for the Troubridges hunt, 18 days from Friday.
Old 04-09-2006, 02:00 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: awshucks

Hog: no web site, but he'll talk yer ear off on the phone. He's gone to Africa as camera man for the Troubridges hunt, 18 days from Friday.
Impressive!
Old 04-09-2006, 02:05 PM
Dominant Buck

excaliburcrossbow.com :: Search
Dan Miller is the US rep for Excalibur Dan Miller at Horizontal Archery 37432
Fifth Ave. Sardis, OH 43946 US 740-483-2312. Topic: Sale - Zwickey grapplers ...

http:/www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2/search.php?search_aut
New Window-www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2/search.php?search_author=Digger&sid=230f3a9805 dee0fbb680fa96db9c0dd8][/url]Similar Sites-Archived
Old 04-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hog: I got all his prices. Cheapest xbows I've found [Excal only] but you can do better on accessories. Business world must be brutal when you can do better w/ conglomerate than U.S. Distributor. I try to support him, and be good to myself at the same time. He will talk to you for ever and I've never found him to be wrong. Just a great guy. BTW: you wheel spinners, he will tell you all about your stuff too. Fair warning: if you call there and don't get him for whatever reason, he will be calling you back to see what you wanted.
Old 04-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Typical Buck

you know whats really starnge is that how the different xbow users get into it all the time about their xbows and yet here is an example where one of the high level persons that represent on brand will help you out with whatever brand you have Go Excal for that one Also there is another guy that works for TenPoint he can be found on this forum he goes by 10ptcrossbow and on archerytalk he goes by crossbow Randy he is a great guy and will help you in any way he can.. some of the guys here know him also all of us crossbowers should be more like these guys and help each other out no matter what xbow we shoot not to say that a lot of us dont there are a bunch of us that do.. would be nice if all xbowers thought this way..
Old 04-09-2006, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey, if i knew anything about excals, or tenpoint. i'd tell ya what i knew. but i dont. just ask me about hortons. please nothin else[8D]
Old 04-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Htoler: I think we are all "brand loyal". We respect and learn from each other. I've learned however, if someone asks a question about a brand that I personally have had bad experiences w/ it's better to pm them than post a reply. When I ordered my 1st xbow this go round, I opened the Cabelas catalog and got the fastest fps for the cheapest price. A common error. I then heard about Excals, [pre-puter days] and ordered one of them the next day. UPS brought them both the same day. I never even opened the box w/ Brand X. Before I could return it, a friend bought it. We shot them side by side, and ended up literally blowing his up trying different arrows to get it to group. We could not get a 3" group at 20 yds w/ "it". It was a $350 piece of junk. Yet, there are alot of fans for that brand. Soon after my recent dive into the xbow world, I was at Mal-Wart and got Horton's video on xbow hunting. 19 animals taken w/ ??? You guesseder Lester, Hortons. EVERY shot was right on the money. I'd love to be able to field test them all, but don't really have to, as you guys are doing it for me. Keep shootin what yer shootin and enjoy the sport/addiction.
Old 04-09-2006, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey dan, pm me on the other forum with the brand of that bow, i'm itchin to know what it was[8D][&:]
Old 04-09-2006, 07:48 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Hog: I got all his prices. Cheapest xbows I've found [Excal only] but you can do better on accessories. Business world must be brutal when you can do better w/ conglomerate than U.S. Distributor. I try to support him, and be good to myself at the same time. He will talk to you for ever and I've never found him to be wrong. Just a great guy. BTW: you wheel spinners, he will tell you all about your stuff too. Fair warning: if you call there and don't get him for whatever reason, he will be calling you back to see what you wanted.
As a distributor and a retailer its in his best interest to not sell everything at the lowest price. Other wise he would not be selling to his retailers and his total sales would suffer. Most people want in person support of some sort.I know I do. If I bought my Hoyt over the internet I wouldn't have gotten the immediate help in person that I needed last thursday. I guess that is one of many reasons Hoyt doesn't allow sales outside of a retailer.
Old 04-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dnk: I don't think all of the Excals coming to the states go thru him, but he does any warranty work, and gets the returns from like Cabelas or Bass Pro. I had a Varizone that I thought was "hincky" and even though I didn't get it from him, he told me to send it to him, as it would end up there anyway. An example of what I'm referring to is the Varizone. They can be bought for anywhere from $86-$129. His price is $109. [msrp] BTW: I paid the $109 when I ordered the Phoenix from him, the difference of $23, I was willing to eat to support a small business vs. a conglomerate. But, somebody on a tighter budget might want to go the other route. I'm just amazed at how this all works. BTW: yer Vixen is $315 w/ him. Dan

Quick Reply: Excalibur Vixen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.