Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

new site

Old 04-07-2006, 09:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default new site

I gotta get up at 5:00 am to go turkey hunting, Dang the luck, land-owner has a depredation permit for deer, so I'll be keeping an eye out for BUCKSthat need depredating. However, I encourage all to check out http://crossbowhunting.net a site w/ No Problems!!! Register, log-in and lets see if we can't get past this B.S. on this site Dan /awshucks
Old 04-07-2006, 09:55 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: new site

Dan, I am betting that they're having problems with their server.
Old 04-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

I checked out the site and it kinda sucks. Its really spread out but maybe its just really different. What I like about this site for crossbows is that it is simple. Anyways, I guess we will try is out,
Old 04-07-2006, 10:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

i be there already, thanks for the link
Old 04-07-2006, 10:47 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: squirrelkilla23

i be there already, thanks for the link
Who be there? You be there? You be newbee. LOL
Old 04-08-2006, 09:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

HeyYa'll: Lets all get together there tomorrow 04/09/06 afternoon and see how it works for ya. Kinda like a pary! HeHEHe. They even allow squirrels. They only got one rule: NO EXCALIBUR BASHING BY OHIO RODENTS
Old 04-08-2006, 09:34 AM
Fork Horn

Guys I kinda like this sight. It’s easy to navigate and I already know were my favorite Pilgrims hang out. Like Don said, the other site is kind of spread out and from what I just experienced it’s a little slow from link to link. But if that’s where you varmints are going, I’ll stalk you down there if have too.

As far as the PM thing here goes I agree it’s messed up. It would be just as simple to email each other. Here’s my email address if anyone wants it.

[email protected] and by the way… Damn this cold Ohio weather. My grass needs cut and I have to wear a coat to do it.
Old 04-08-2006, 10:00 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Roger, I think some of the guys are having trouble even logging in as a guest. I get a host not available some times and some times my PM comes up blank and I have to go back to the first page and start over again. I can't blame the guys for looking else where.
Old 04-08-2006, 10:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

So far i haven't had the problems on this site that y'all are having. My computer is old and slow, only 64 memory. I can't even play my big game hunting game i was given for xmas.
Old 04-08-2006, 10:47 AM
Fork Horn

Wow I didn't realize that there were log on issues. It sounds like the server is baked. Hopefully everything gets straightened out.

Are we meeting at the other forum tomorrow to give it a try?

Quick Reply: new site

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.