Community
Collectibles Looking for the perfect piece of memorabilia for your hunting cabin? Find all your hunting collectibles here.

scandi knife

Old 08-03-2009, 09:38 AM

Default scandi knife

Hi all of you hunters. I'm new here but i try to introduce myself. I live in Sweden but i'm ordinary from Finland. I'm 40 yrs old living with my family in country side. Making knifes have been my hobbie for many yrs. Mostly in scandinavian style because my old father thaught me that way. Many of my knifes i have sold on Hunting Texas forum and them are great people. Now i thought maybe you guys also are intressted. It's always on honour for me when my knifes end up in your beautiful country. Till today i have sold knifes to moust of the Europe. I'm also a member in brittish blades. If you want to know more of who i am just google my name.
Well, anyway, I have this my made scandi hunter knife for sale. The handle i made from arctic birch tuber, buffalo horn with brass inlays. The blade is 12c 27c steel hardened to 58 hrc 10 cm length. Whole knife is 22 cm length. I do a nice sheath for it left or right handed, buyer decide. I want 165 USD included shipping from Sweden and paypal fees. Thank's for looking and have a great day.
/Kimmo Lilja

Old 09-12-2009, 06:53 AM
Spike

Another beauty Kimmo!
Old 02-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Spike

That's a real nice knife. But I'm not sure about the handle, I've got really sweaty palms and the handle seems to get slippery when wet. Or doesn't it? Send me a message about it, I'm really interested thanks.