Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Collectibles
 Cobequid Big Game Designs >

Cobequid Big Game Designs

Community
Collectibles Looking for the perfect piece of memorabilia for your hunting cabin? Find all your hunting collectibles here.

Cobequid Big Game Designs

Old 03-07-2009, 07:04 PM

Default Cobequid Big Game Designs

Hi,I am Monsterbucks wife.I am pleased to announce that I have decided to start a new line of pewter product focusing on wildlife,hunting,fishing,and the great outdoors.
Having had many years working in the pewter/giftware field,,I grew to love sculpting.Now the fun really begins as I have the freedom to design and sculpt what I truly love and enjoy.
I have started out with eight pins,but already have a million ideas floating around in my head.I am going to try to cover many of the areas that I feel have been somewhat overlooked when it comes to providing a line focused on the hunter,fisherman,and outdoor enthusiast.
Take a look at my product,, I do hope you like what you see!!
And by the way,,shoot any suggestions my way for what you would like to see in this line,, and I will do my best to add it to my list of the many product to come.
If anyone is looking to have a special product designed,please contact me,, I can guarantee you fast, professional friendly service.
If you would like to purchase product, please visit our online store under the product section at www.cobequidbiggameadventures.com.
[