Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Collectibles
 Wild Game Ringtones >

Wild Game Ringtones

Community
Collectibles Looking for the perfect piece of memorabilia for your hunting cabin? Find all your hunting collectibles here.

Wild Game Ringtones

Old 07-08-2005, 02:06 PM

Default Wild Game Ringtones

Wild Game Ringtones- When you can't be in the woods, take the soundsfrom the woods with you. www.hunttones.com Developed by Hunters
Old 08-16-2005, 02:38 PM

Default RE: Wild Game Ringtones

Verizon service and 14 new hunttones in 2 - 3 weeks based on feedback from polls on this forum. Some of the new hunttones are Loon, Buck Grunt, Snort Wheeze, Turkey Yelp and Gobble (real turkeys), Rattle Snake, Coyote, and more.

www.hunttones.com
Old 08-19-2005, 08:21 AM

Buy 2 get 1 free from now until September 30th. When you purchase 2 send me the invoice number and the same information you put in when you ordered. Specify which hunttone you would like free and I will send it to your phone. If you want to purchase now and wait for the new hunttones to get your free one that will be fine as well. My eamil is [email protected]
Old 08-31-2005, 02:34 PM

Default Brand New Wild Game Ringtones

You requested new ones, and here they are www.hunttones.com We designed the 14 new hunttones based on your feedback.

Correctly guess all 9 waterfowl sounds in the Duck Pond and get 1 free hunttone of your choice. Send your answers to [email protected]
Old 10-03-2005, 09:59 AM

Default RE: Brand New Wild Game Ringtones

We are now working on the next 12 Wild Game ringtones to addin the near future. This will bring our total to 36 ringtonesdesigned and built just for hunters. Please let us knowwhat other sounds you would like in addition to the 24 available at www.hunttones.com
Old 10-11-2005, 09:38 AM

Default RE: Brand New Wild Game Ringtones

We have now enabled the Buy 2 or more and get 1 Free on the website. Simply purchase at least 2 and get 1 Free. The free 1 will be deducted from the total at checkout on the site. www.hunttones.com
Old 11-03-2005, 12:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have an old motorola V60I Tarcfone from Wal-mart. let me know if you believe you will ever be able to get them for this phone.

I also have a motorola V266 from US cellular. So hopefully you will be able to cover these phones soon.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:53 AM

The Tracfone I am not sure about because I don't know who provides the service. I will check into it. As for US Cellular, I am looking into ways to provide Hunttones Ringtones for more carriers but it will take some time. I am being told by my hosting provider that Verizon should be added at any time. I've got my fingers crossed because I've heard this for a month.

Anyone who has suggestions for the next 12 Wild Game ringtones please let us know as I am working on them now. You can either post here or email me at [email protected]
Old 11-06-2005, 05:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thank you, hopefully it can be worked out!!!!
Old 11-21-2005, 07:53 AM

We have now added limited Verizon service. Towards the bottem of our webpage is a link for Verizon customers. On this link are the only Verizon Phones currently listed and some specific instructions on what is required. We will work to get more phones added as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Quick Reply: Wild Game Ringtones

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.