Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Collectibles
 Wild Game Ringtones >

Wild Game Ringtones

Community
Collectibles Looking for the perfect piece of memorabilia for your hunting cabin? Find all your hunting collectibles here.

Wild Game Ringtones

Old 11-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wild Game Ringtones

wow, after all this time, it worked!!! Verizon is up and going. It was very simple, pick the tones you wanted and they sent them in a text message, then save them like the site says.....very easy and Im very pleased. I ordered 3 and the checkout even gave me the third one free! Good job (finally) hunttones.
Old 12-13-2005, 11:41 AM

Default 12 New Hunttones

Hunttones is proud to announce the release today of 12 new Wild Game Ringtones as requested by our fellow hunters. In addtion we are still offering buy 2 get 1 free. www.hunttones.com

The only ringtone company in the world dedicated soley to Hunters and Outdoorsman.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:13 PM

please can you get an LG 4500 /verizon going please please please MIKE
Old 12-18-2005, 12:13 PM

Can you get them for a LG3200 through telus mobility
Old 12-19-2005, 11:50 AM

A quick note to Verizon customers: I am working on the application to have hunttones added to their approved list so that all capable Verizon phones can download them directly from their phones. We will have to wait and see but because we are not music artists the chances are pretty slim.

As for Telus Mobility, are these the guys that purchased part of Cell One? If so, then do the phone test on our site using Cell One as the carrier.

Oh Yeah, We have a holiday special going for $1.99 each through the end of the year and still buy 2 get 1 free!
Old 01-10-2006, 08:44 AM

Default RE: Wild Game Ringtones now for $1.99

The staff at Hunttones.com has decided to lower our price to $1.99 and keep the Buy 2 get 1 Free as our standard pricing going forward. Thanks for helping us make Hunttones a success.
Old 01-13-2006, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

HT, your ringtones are unavailable in some parts of Canada(like mine in Manitoba). Will they be available in the future?Sure would like one.

Ron
Old 01-14-2006, 10:50 AM

ORIGINAL: rbduck

HT, your ringtones are unavailable in some parts of Canada(like mine in Manitoba). Will they be available in the future?Sure would like one.

Ron
Most of our Ringtone availability is carrier specific. Right now we can service Cingular, Cell One, Sprint, TMobile, ATT, Rojers, and limited Verizon. I have submitted applications with Alltel, US Cellular (they denied us saying they are not currently adding any new content), and Verizon to be included right in their networks.

If you are on a small local carrier or some other carrier other than the ones we can service or the ones listed on our site, shoot me an email and I will contact them to try and work something out. [email protected]

Hunttones.com is the only ringtone company in the world dedicated to provide products strictly for the 40 million hunters and fisherman in North America. That is well over 10% of the population. I can't think of any other segment of society that is this large.

Thanks,

Kevin Riddles
Old 02-16-2006, 03:55 PM

We just added 2 new ringtones - Turkey Gobble II and the Coyote Pup which is the first in our series of Predator call ringtones.

Keep the suggestions coming and we will do our best to get them out.