Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Collectibles
 Do you have old wooden decoys ? Do want to know the value or history of them? >

Do you have old wooden decoys ? Do want to know the value or history of them?

Community
Collectibles Looking for the perfect piece of memorabilia for your hunting cabin? Find all your hunting collectibles here.

Do you have old wooden decoys ? Do want to know the value or history of them?

Old 06-16-2005, 08:54 PM

Default Do you have old wooden decoys ? Do want to know the value or history of them?

ANTIQUE DECOY "FREE HELP LINE"

Antique Decoy Update .
Do you or anyone you know have old decoys?
Do you know the value of your antique decoy?
Do know the value of many old decoys has jumped?
Did always wonder about the history of your old decoys?
Yes we offer free help to anyone with old wooden duck decoys also shorebirds, geese, crows, owls even swans.
For almost 30 years I have studied and researched antique duck decoys of North America.
I have always offered my knowledge to all that ask, "FOR FREE"!
Why because I enjoy giving back !
My mother always told me,
" Always enjoy the opportunity to help another person"
It only takes a few minutes to advise you on about your decoys and it is my pleasure to help you.
Too date we have empowered thousands of families to make better choices with their decoys.
In the last month we have helped over 100 families with over a thousand old decoys.
So often a flock of decoys or an old decoy collection is left to a family member.
Now the questions you ask you self,
#1 What are they?
#2 Who made them?
#3 Were did they all come from?
#4 What the heck do I do with them?
#5 Are they valuable?
#6 What is my best one and lest valuable one?
Please just relax, have a coffee and e-mail us a picture of your wooden bird decoys and we will return answers to all your questions.
Why does Steven Lloyd offer his life time of knowledge for free to strangers???? Often this is first question readers are asking about now.
I have learn more about decoys as I help you. I am semi-retired and enjoy my passion of studding decoys every day and as I answer the many e-mails I am gaining more knowledge about what is still out there.
That’s my payment, more knowledge and many new friends.
My passion for old decoys has taken me down many wonderful roads of knowledge and friendship for this I am so very thankful.
"Caution" My passion for old decoys is contagious. Before e-mailing where protection! (Just a little joke sent by one of the many we have helped).
Please feel free to e-mail us any time. We will enjoy the opportunity to help you.
Have DUCKY DAY!
Steven Lloyd
National Decoy Information Center
Please feel free to e-mail us any time or pass our e-mail on to a friend that may of old wooden bird decoys.

[email protected]