Community
Camping Gear From tents to sleeping bags to grills, you will find all of your camping needs here.

camo Tent

Old 09-04-2014, 05:24 AM
Spike

Default camo Tent

I have been having a heck of a time trying to find a 2 or 3 man camo tent anywhere.

It would be great to find one in the popular "real tree" or "mossy oak" patterns, but that seems to be impossible.

Why such a problem with something many of us need ? Any sources ?
Old 09-04-2014, 05:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Why would you want a camo tent, are you sleeping in it or using it as a blind? If sleeping in it I prefer a natural neutral color-to even a bright color yellow or orange over something I may not be able to find again. I wont lie when I go camping in the mountains I generally take my Marmot 6 man tent cedar color. It can still be tough to spot from a ridge, and if your GPS fails I would rather have a bright orange beacon on the side of the mountain then something nobody could see.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:03 AM
Spike

Default Camo Tent

After months of scouting and putting out costly legal feed in the off season, why would I want to then, broadcast my location ?
Old 09-04-2014, 06:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Answering my first question would determine a course of direction the conversation may go in, each with their own pros and cons.
Old 03-22-2015, 07:34 PM
Spike

Default Camo tent

I have Digicam Wall tents I could sell you one.
Brand new in the bag the only camo wall tent around.
they come with a 7ft porch and interior frame.
I don't know how to post a picture here, but call me if you want I can send you pictures.
780 719-2176