Camp Cooking and Game Processing Trade recipes and other tricks of the trade for cooking wild game.

Smoke Post

Old 03-27-2009, 05:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Smoke Post

Here's a spare rib and pulled pork smoke I did a little while ago. Temp 225 wood pecan spritz with apple juice my own spice rub about 6 hours smokin. Enjoy

Old 03-27-2009, 05:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Smoke Post

pic 2

Old 03-27-2009, 05:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

pic 3

Old 03-27-2009, 05:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

pic 4
The pulled pork took about 13hrs I beleive. As you can see all finger lookin good

Old 03-28-2009, 02:33 AM
Typical Buck

Your killin me , that looks soooo gooood. Two more sleeps and I will be home, I have a lot of smoking to catch up on. I've been jn Fl. for the winter and am going through smoked meatwithdrawl. Although I did pick up a new smoker( for my son) Its the same model as I have , Smokeymountain outdoor series Walmart had them on clearance for $80 in early Jan.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Big Guy, ribs and pork butt are one of my favorites to smoke. Congrads on your new addition to the family . The big blocks are getting hard to fine since GOSM went out of business. Now I think Smokey hollow owns them.
Old 03-29-2009, 04:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

looks good
Old 03-30-2009, 04:15 PM
Fork Horn

There is a reason they were on clearance for $80.00!! I have had one for about 11 years! but sadly the company went out of business....I have tried to find parts for them so IF and when my unit needs repairsI can get them, but so far no luck!! they are a very well built unit and mine is still going strong, but the time will come!! I am just really glad the they put such a great burner assbly in them, the brass should never wear out!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 03:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Licking Good
Old 03-31-2009, 04:47 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: finnbear

There is a reason they were on clearance for $80.00!! I have had one for about 11 years! but sadly the company went out of business....I have tried to find parts for them so IF and when my unit needs repairsI can get them, but so far no luck!! they are a very well built unit and mine is still going strong, but the time will come!! I am just really glad the they put such a great burner assbly in them, the brass should never wear out!!!
This is a Masterbuilt 7 in 1 smoker:

It can handle up to 50# of food, runs on charcoal or propane, has a brass burner, and smokes moist or dry. It can also do deep frying, boiling, andgrilling. You can get one from Bass Pro Shops for $179, and Masterbuilt carries all the parts you'll ever need at: http://masterbuilt.com/
I've owned their 7 in 1 mini model for a number of years, and absolutely love it.

Quick Reply: Smoke Post

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.