Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 03-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-11-2005, 02:23 PM

Default RE: What is it anyway.....I dunno....

IMO, hunting is an instict deep down inside all individuals, especially males that goes back to the beginning time, to the hunter/gatherers. There is something about it that draws you in. Big racks symbolize the greatest challenge/reward of hunting.

Gawking at big jugs is a result of our society telling us big jugs are great. In other cultures, the fatter you are, the better you look. It's nothing more than stimuli and some good ol' testoterone!!!
Old 03-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I could go all Freudian on you but I'll resist.
Old 03-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

what makes me drive off the road through a old drive in thats overgrown every nite on the way home from my girlfriends? which i rolled my truck doing so last week....no i wasnt four wheeling, doing donuts, driving wrecklessly, or anything.....just slowly cruising looking for deer that are allllllways back there in the field....going around a bend....hit icy gravel...BAD BAD MIX.....and couldnt turn when i wanted the truck to turn....it decided to turn too late....pointing me at someones nice pile of cement they dumped there!! and couldnt turn away from it quick enough......hit it and rolled my truck.....all to see a deer.....funny thing is i been through there 14239042084 times....and normally after i see the deer...or see there isnt any deer i usually do drive a bit wreckless....some nice mud puddles and such back there....but my dad followed the tracks in the snow i made....and believes i wasnt driving like an idiot...you can see the snow was just packed down...not thrown around from excessive throttle or anything....btw....there wasnt any deer back there that nite .....go figure.....why we do the things we do is beyond me.....but im going to be allllllot more careful next time i decide to drive through a field to see deer....which is very frequently....lots of fields around...that one has a trail/old pavement so its ok....the others i drive in are owned by my buddy...and he doesnt mind as long as i stay on the tractor roads and dont rut it up......
Old 03-11-2005, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I dunno? But sitting here thinking about that girl with those hooters maby lade back in a red hot corvett. OR? Maby sitting on a fine dana or fatboy harley. saying come on baby lets go look at somemore big racks at the hunting show. I DUNNO IT JUST DOES!!
Old 03-11-2005, 04:25 PM

RTA47 lol thats good