Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 BOWHUNTING BANNED!!!!! >

BOWHUNTING BANNED!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BOWHUNTING BANNED!!!!!

Old 03-03-2005, 07:23 PM

Default BOWHUNTING BANNED!!!!!

Thats just what the article reads. I encourage everyone to get the new issue of Bowhunter magazine and read the article we all need to read. It talks about a group called (HSUS) Human Society of the United States and others that are gearing up to take on bowhunting specifically. They are attempting to ban the use of archery tackle to take wildlife. NOT WORRIED??? Well they are the most well funded anti groups in the world and they have $97,000,000 to finace their fight along with a well staffed group of litigators and lawyers to bring this fight to the courts to take away our right to hunt!! I'm sure alot of groups such as ATA,IBO, and many many other of our allies are going to help us take on these radicals but they will need our help now more than ever. So I ask all to look into this topic and help out in any way possible. It will take us all UNITED to take these people on. They are very well funded and mean buisness. THANKS TO ALL!!!!

UNITED WE BOWHUNTERS STAND!!!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 08:08 PM

Default RE: BOWHUNTING BANNED!!!!!

These people piss me off! [:@]

Not just because they are going after bowhunting though. They are going to spend 97 million dollars on something that they cannot accomplish. That money could be could be better spent saving wetlands or other endangered habitats. Instead they are going to come after hunting (which mind you is a billion dollar industry) and fail. Money talks in this country and unless they can top the hunting industry and all of its affiliated organizations they've lost before they've even started. Don't get me wrong I still think we need to have a voice on the issue, but as far as I am concerned they are just throwing money away.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:12 PM

man this is what we need to do we need to round up all the people that want to ban hunting and slap some sense into them i got a baseball batt whos with me?
Old 03-03-2005, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: i shoot stuff

man this is what we need to do we need to round up all the people that want to ban hunting and slap some sense into them i got a baseball batt whos with me?
ME!!! lol
Old 03-03-2005, 08:19 PM

We can tie them all up in the back of our pickups and let them spend the night in some woods and not take them home until they change their mind, yea thats it.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:22 PM

ORIGINAL: MNRut

Instead they are going to come after hunting (which mind you is a billion dollar industry) and fail. Money talks in this country and unless they can top the hunting industry and all of its affiliated organizations they've lost before they've even started.
Exactly right . . . BUT we still need to be vigilant. They are capable of eroding our way of life. Look at the cancelled buffalo hunt in Montana recently.

I maintain my vigilance against anti's through SCI. That's not a plug necessarily, just a reminder to everyone to keep your guard up somehow. RMEF is not very pro-hunting any more, so I dumped them for SCI.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:24 PM

Are those them tree huger people? They aint happy unless they are makin someone mad.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:32 PM

Exactly right . . . BUT we still need to be vigilant.
I'm with ya. I plan on getting involved to stop this front. I want us bowhunters to be heard.

What are they going to do next, start a movement against wolves because they aren't humane when they kill their prey!
Old 03-03-2005, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

they make me mad![:@] Lets stand up for our rights. We actually help the population when it gets big sometimes.

Old 03-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey whats some organizations i can donate $ too to stop the tree huggers?

Quick Reply: BOWHUNTING BANNED!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.