Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowtech In trouble? >

Bowtech In trouble?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowtech In trouble?

Old 02-28-2005, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bowtech In trouble?

I don't know how true it is. I was talking to my pro shop guy the other day and he told me Bowtech was about to be sued for cam infringments. Anybody else hear this?
Old 02-28-2005, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bowtech In trouble?

I doubt they are gonna get sued for cam infringements. If anybody was gonna sue them for that, it would be CP Oneida. Oneida has had the same cam design since its first bow back in 82, but Oneida doesnt have the money to take on Bowtech. I doubt Oneida would win anyway because of a "technicality".
Old 02-28-2005, 02:49 PM

yes, they are in big trouble, but after going through bankruptcy 3 times in the last 3 years, losing it all another time because of modules, getting sued by native americans for using strings on their bows, which happens to be a concept grandfathered in by their ancestors, losing that one also and haveing to pay 48 quadrillion dollars into the native american college fund, and then finding out they were being sued because their bows also used arrows and having damabes trebled, they have learned how to use a replicator from star trek to spit bows out for free and now they should be ok. but it can only do 1 every 5 minutes and that's why there is a long wait. well also the replicator doesn't have a .5 button on it so they are having to do weird things to get half inch draw lengths.
Old 02-28-2005, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was talking to my pro shop guy the other day and he told me Bowtech was about to be sued for cam infringments
Ask your pro-shop guy who the company is that is sueing bowtech.If your goina start some searious rumors then you better have something to back them up.Or just not mention anything at all intill you get the facts.

LMAO gibblet--------looks like all the companys are in some serious trouble.
Old 02-28-2005, 03:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

That is old news about the cam case. They are not being sued.

Here is the link.

http://www.bowtecharchery.com/whats_new/July_09_04.html
Old 02-28-2005, 03:18 PM

"manufacturer and distributor of the world's finest compound bows and archery equipment"

It's all lies I tell ya, It's all lies.
Old 02-28-2005, 04:53 PM

if anybody shoould be sued it shouild be hoyt they stole dartons design althoguh they have to pay darton 5$ off of everybow i dont think thats good enough, bowtech is not getting sued by the way
Old 02-28-2005, 04:59 PM

true or not..its time to switch over to the dark side baby! ma..ma..mathews!!!!

slayer
Old 02-28-2005, 05:02 PM
Typical Buck

They all take from one another,not just Hoyt.
Old 02-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Buckeye

I'm not sure I see how that link settles this topic?[&:] They reached an agreement in July of 04 , could it be that their being sued for the BCS by someone else?

Quick Reply: Bowtech In trouble?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.