Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowtech In trouble? >

Bowtech In trouble?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowtech In trouble?

Old 02-28-2005, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bowtech In trouble?

I will mention anything I like. If you don't like it to bad. I know there is many Bowtech shooters on this site. I even own a Bowtech Liberty and I also own a Champion Stinger. Champion Bows had to close shop because of being sued. I thought if anybody would know it would be somebody on this site. Thats all I need is another bow that I own the company goes down the river. Just my luck[:@] Have a nice day

Hatchet Jack
Old 02-28-2005, 06:29 PM

Hatchet Jack to be popular on here you have to blindly follow what others believe. There is only one opinion on every topic.
Old 02-28-2005, 07:06 PM

ORIGINAL: ewolf

Hatchet Jack to be popular on here you have to blindly follow what others believe. There is only one opinion on every topic.
So let me get this straight ewolf - asking someone to include some facts to back up a statement they made means "blindly follow what others believe"??? Your statement makes no sense.

There is nothing wrong with people stating opinions but when someone makes some claims I personally want to see some data to prove it. There are many great bow manufacturers out there and I say to each his own. How about giving a specific example where there is only one opinion on every topic?
Old 02-28-2005, 07:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hatchet jack

I will mention anything I like. If you don't like it to bad. I know there is many Bowtech shooters on this site. I even own a Bowtech Liberty and I also own a Champion Stinger. Champion Bows had to close shop because of being sued. I thought if anybody would know it would be somebody on this site. Thats all I need is another bow that I own the company goes down the river. Just my luck[:@] Have a nice day

Hatchet Jack

hatchet jack-sorry for ruffling your feathers bud,but its nice to get some facts about something as serious as someone getting sued.I trulely didn,t mean to get you upset and you are very welcome to speak what you want and when you want.All I asked is who was doing the sueing or was this just a rumor your pro-shop buddy heard himself?

And no I havent heard anything at all about this.Maybe someone here can set the record straight
Old 03-01-2005, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

You know what they say, ugly is only skin deep but stupid goes all the way to the bone
Old 03-01-2005, 07:47 AM

Bwhahahahah.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: silentassassin

You know what they say, ugly is only skin deep but stupid goes all the way to the bone
I can't tell who your calling stupid but it sure is funny.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just thought I would throw it out there and if anyone thought I was talking to them they may want to stop and think about why that is[:-]
Old 03-01-2005, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Play nice children......
Old 03-01-2005, 12:59 PM

ORIGINAL: bowhunterlimerick

if anybody shoould be sued it shouild be hoyt they stole dartons design althoguh they have to pay darton 5$ off of everybow i dont think thats good enough, bowtech is not getting sued by the way
They didn't steal Darton's design.

Quick Reply: Bowtech In trouble?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.