Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

selling sheds..

Old 02-27-2005, 02:37 PM

Default RE: selling sheds..

ORIGINAL: extreme1

They're trophies just the same as the animals I take. Each one reminds me of time spent in the woods with my family.
He never asked you if they were trophies to you.He asked a simple question .
how much do you guys sell your sheds for
Sounds pretty straight forward to me
And I told him I didn't sell mine and I gave the reason why. A simple answer to his simple question.

If someone gave a price they would generally give a reason why. I dont sell mine, and there's my reason.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:17 AM

[quote]Check ebay,tons of them for sale there. My prom date cost me 30.00. That was the going rate for a top of the line call girl in the 60's.

You can't even get a good crack whore for that price these days!!
Old 03-03-2005, 08:26 AM

I think I read from 4 to 8 $ a pound. But I would not sell any of mine.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

And I told him I didn't sell mine and I gave the reason why. A simple answer to his simple question.

If someone gave a price they would generally give a reason why. I dont sell mine, and there's my reason.
Which is a perfect reason for not posting anything. There's no reason to go out of your way to dump on someone.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

ik a guy who goes to iow everyyear and he killed a buck and paid 1000 for the bucks sheds the year befor he says sometimes the sheds are worht more then a the deer itself becuase they get soo old and therere antlers sometimes get smaller
Old 03-03-2005, 11:43 AM

ORIGINAL: Talondale

Which is a perfect reason for not posting anything. There's no reason to go out of your way to dump on someone.
How exactly was it "dumping" on him? I didn't tell him not to sell them, I wasn't arrogant in the way I posted, I just gave my opinion. If this is how you feel then maybe we should all just stop posting anything because nearly all of it is opinion based and apparently this is "dumping" on someone.
Old 03-03-2005, 11:52 AM

Im with you Washington hunter i would never sell my sheds either. I dont know why they had to jump you a$$ for saying that. You just replied you opinion. Isn't that what we are supposed to do on the forums.
Old 03-03-2005, 12:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

How DARE you make a simple response that pertains to a question? Don't you realize that you are supposed to answer each and every question to the best of your ability without saying one thing about your personal experience regarding the topic that was posted . Jeeeesh, some people.

note: (above post should be read with sarcasm LOL)
Old 03-03-2005, 12:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not jumping on you. I'm just saying that unless you can reply in a way that is helpful what is the point of your post? If I asked "How do you cook turkey?" and you reply "I don't, I don't eat turkey." What's the point of your post? There are plenty of posts where we can reply in the negative but it serves no purpose. Seems like simple forum etiquette to me.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:51 PM

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BULLSH T!!!!