Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

NEW BOW

Old 02-20-2005, 08:39 AM

Default NEW BOW

JUST TEST SHOT A NEW BOW FROM BROWNING AND AFTER SHOOTING IT DECIDED TO ORDER ONE. VERY NICE. AND VERY NEW DESIGN FOR BROWNING. SHOOTS BETTER THAN MY MIRAGE 1.5 AND SMOOTHER THAN THE OASIS.

Old 02-20-2005, 09:41 AM

Default RE: NEW BOW

Buddy of mine has been shooting Browning bows for as long as i can remember and loves 'em. I couldn't get him to switch to Hoyt if I thumped him on the head with my Goldtip
By the way, sweet looking bow!
Old 02-20-2005, 10:15 AM

nice looking bow. did it come as a package or just the bow?
Old 02-20-2005, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hear PSE is manufacturing all of Brownings bows now.........anyone know if this is true?
Old 02-20-2005, 11:50 AM

ORIGINAL: Rick James

I hear PSE is manufacturing all of Brownings bows now.........anyone know if this is true?

Yeah, its true. In fact they manufacture Browning, AR and Cabela's. If you look at the Browning Illusion on this post, it is almost identical to the PSE Vengeance aside from the cam and idler wheel. There are also some subtle differences in the riser and grip.

Nice looking bow!