Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 who uses bitzenburger fletching tool >

who uses bitzenburger fletching tool

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

who uses bitzenburger fletching tool

Old 02-16-2005, 08:58 AM

Default who uses bitzenburger fletching tool

hey, when you arder this tool it looks like you fletch one vane at a time??Is this correct?Also was wondering if you can adjust the degree of offset or move it to helical. Can i do the adjustments with the one tool or do I need to order extra adapters?? thanks for your input..
Old 02-16-2005, 09:04 AM

Default RE: who uses bitzenburger fletching tool

Only one at a time. I do believe all of the adjustments are on there. But they do sell other clamps for the right left helicals of the straight fletch. There is little dials on the side were you turn them for your offset. It is a great fletcher.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

elk, They do one at a time. The jigs are adjustable for helical and if you purchase another clamp, you can do rights, left and straight on the same jig. Not the fastest, but very accurate and reliable.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have had my bitzenburger for over 30 yrs and yes you can only do one feather/vane at a time. They are completely versatile (sp) in how much of a degree you may want but you have to specify left or right helical as mine is a left and is not campable of putting a right helical on. I have gotten my monies worth out of mine is is a very good choice. Bobby

>>>>>>---------PROUD MEMBER OF THE ELITE 8------------------>
Old 02-16-2005, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

How much do they cost? My old martin fletcher is showing its age and its been used a lot by friends, family and myself. I have heard of the bitz before but never paid much attition to it. Where could I go (on the web) to find out more info about it?
Old 02-16-2005, 10:00 AM

O.k..so what your saying is I can order the tool and one single fletching clamp,and make adjustments on the tool to get what ofset I want..when I order I just need to specify right or left????
Old 02-16-2005, 11:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

elkcraz, that is correct.
Idaho, I'm not real smart on the computer or I would paste it to you but go to, "bitzenburger arrow jig" and then go to their home page and all there imfo will come up. They are kinda pricey now, but well worth it, Bass Pro and Cabelas also has them. I usually end up stripping my fletchings off at least a couple times a year any way and also I don't like the quality of mass produced arrows. I'm just perticular. Or is that pecuular? Bobby
>>>>>>>>>>----------------PROUD MEMBER OF THE ELITE 8--------------->
Old 02-16-2005, 01:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mine's over 30 years old, too. Got all the clamps. And the cost is now about $60-$65 for a jig with one clamp. Don't be afraid to look for a used one.
Old 02-16-2005, 04:09 PM

Just bought one yesterday for $69.00. I have the right helical and it is adjustable. You do one vane or feather at a time. Can't wait to start using it.
Old 02-16-2005, 04:20 PM

The Bitzenburger is the best jig I have ever used!

Quick Reply: who uses bitzenburger fletching tool

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.