Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 "New stabilizer Design" >

"New stabilizer Design"

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

"New stabilizer Design"

Old 01-31-2005, 12:41 PM

Default RE: "New stabilizer Design"

"The Anestetizer" Puts them to sleep silently!

Good luck with the project. I can't wait to see what you've come up with.
Old 01-31-2005, 02:49 PM

That is a good one i like the quote...And for everyone when we get moving on this i will send out field test proto -types as long as you guys can share We have 4 differnt designs right now and we are just figuring out which direction to go.and for Quik Silver:life is full of people with negitive minds and ideas thats why you will always have a gimmic!!!
ORIGINAL: Lady Forge

" CHAOS STABILIZERS "

Chao's= 1. The disorder of formless matter and infinite space, supposed to have existed before the ordered universe.

"Let Our Stabilizers Take The Chao's Out Of Your Bow. "

Old 01-31-2005, 03:39 PM

How about "The Crucifier" or "The Desimater" Destroys without a peep![8D]
Old 01-31-2005, 04:17 PM

What is your company name? Curries because of us playiing the name game sort of. You should take this to other hunting forum once your set on selling will be good for getting the name out. It is good that you have come out with a new idea rather than a big company.
Old 01-31-2005, 04:34 PM

Thanks for the info But this kind of "goverment work" that i do at my company its known .but were not planing starting a company. But if we can make a as good or better stabilizer design for half the price as say doinker... and hook up fellow hunters im maybe looking at most a ebay adventure thats about it...No company nameRight now the post is mostly to see what real hunters think.and to see what they want..because you all use so many different products, and know exactlly what you want thanks for all the positive back it really makes me want to kick this in gear ...
Old 01-31-2005, 05:40 PM
Fork Horn

How about:

McNastie
Steely Dan
Old Shelleleigh
Big Gertha
Old 01-31-2005, 09:13 PM

How about " The Shaft"?
Old 02-02-2005, 03:41 PM

Looks like Tarheel Hunter is going to be the lucky one ,just because he uses a local dealer and dont use store brand. Tryed the big name ones and didnt seem satisfied... I will contact you via email Tarheel....Thanks Kao
Old 02-03-2005, 04:16 PM

What do you guys think about a stabilizer that has a quick release, that you remove and put back on within seconds with no noise,so it would fit in your bow case....or if you had two stailizers with quick release , say one for 3D shoots and one for hunting,different, weight,or different length,does anybody have two or think it would benifit being able to pull it off with a simple click.im sending one of these to Tarheel hunter and one other design ,hopefully he post his dislikes and likes...
Old 02-03-2005, 04:40 PM
Fork Horn

I dont have a name idea as of yet, but I am working on it.

I would honestly be interested in being a field tester for this product.. I have a parker phonex 36 that would be a good bow to try it out on. My shooting buddy is also a bow guru.. he works p/t in a pro shop and does all my work now. We were actually talking aout maybe doing some of our own r&d work but came to figure out that neither one of us has the resources to do so.

ANyway if you would like to talk drop me a email @ [email protected]

Justin

Quick Reply: "New stabilizer Design"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.