Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 "New stabilizer Design" >

"New stabilizer Design"

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

"New stabilizer Design"

Old 01-28-2005, 05:53 PM

Default "New stabilizer Design"

Hi, I need some input from True Hunters, I work as a engineer,and research and develpment supervisor. Me and one other supervisor designed a different type of stabilizer, We both hunt together and are best friends and are tired of spending $60.00 to $80.00 dollars for a well made stabilizer .We manufactured two types one is 8 inches and weighs 14 ozs and the other is 2 1/2 inchs and weighs 8ozs..We have been working on these for a few months,one other friend of mine is a engineer at a local sweeper comp.and is doing testing for us.(Sound wierd but he has a lot of air and vibration lab Devices) as well as we are doing field testing ...Bottom line is we need a different name for the products..and a name for each one..There only proto-types right now but maybe a REALLY... good name might get you a free proto-type... Thanks Kao
Old 01-28-2005, 06:13 PM

Default RE: "New stabilizer Design"

How about "Eraser" you gould Have the "Jumbo Eraser" and the "Mini Eraser". Or maybe "Eliminator". Or how about "Ninja". Or maybe just call it "The Thingy"
Old 01-28-2005, 06:16 PM

ORIGINAL: PA Hardwoods

". Or maybe just call it "The Thingy" and the little one i could call the dingy. lol
Old 01-28-2005, 06:19 PM

Yaeh I can see the ads now, "Come give our "Thingy" a try"
Old 01-28-2005, 06:35 PM

i GOT IT!!! "The Female mute" come give me a screw you wont hear a thing !!!
Old 01-28-2005, 07:05 PM

That was a joke.... anybody have commits, on length- weight -diameter or anything?what you like about store bought. or what you dont like about them...
Old 01-28-2005, 07:18 PM

Well for starters I dont know what type of stabilizer your building, filled, rubberized, fluid filled, solid. But I like a stabilizer something in the 5-6 inch range, but also as light as it can be and still deaden the shot. A good name for a good stabilizer-"Dead Shot"
Old 01-28-2005, 08:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

How about "vibanator" or "vibramagnet" or simply "eleminator".
Old 01-28-2005, 09:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

How about :
-The PACIFYER
-The Solution
-The Bargain
Old 01-28-2005, 09:11 PM

It has no Gel, oil,or powder,its mechanical,its not solid contains carbide , Steel, aluminum and rubber the inter componants are complete but havent decided on the shell other than a half dozen designs. the weight can be lower but you start to compromise the stabilizing and anti shock issue..We are working on using different alloys to see how shock and vibration effects them Along with aircraft plastics,polys and different grades of rubber. Thanks for the imput.....

Quick Reply: "New stabilizer Design"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.