Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Dynamic Outdoors  1-800-THE-HUNT >

Dynamic Outdoors 1-800-THE-HUNT

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Dynamic Outdoors 1-800-THE-HUNT

Old 01-23-2005, 07:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Dynamic Outdoors 1-800-THE-HUNT

i don't think anybody like to see a bad shot, did the people in this film use poor judgement in showing it, i'd say yes, like others mentioned on the fence if they can jump it i don't see a problem with that, its not like its in a pen. your probably right about taking a poor shot, and part of the problem is those guys are under pressure to produce for the public, i hardly ever watch hunting shows because of that fact.

btw the worst shot i've ever seen was about 20 years ago, don't remeber what video, but this guy flings (and yes flings is the right word) an arrow and the arrow goes thru the left front leg, the deer does some crazy things very quickly, well i slowed the film down and the deer actually stabbed itself in the heart and is spraying blood everywhere, then the guide is telling this guy great shot[:-], now he could have hit his sleeve or something and i know bad shots happen, but you would really think they would not show them, jmo