Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Stealth Stabilizers >

Stealth Stabilizers

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Stealth Stabilizers

Old 01-22-2005, 08:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Stealth Stabilizers

Len,
I don't have my Allegiance here yet, and I know you have the Stealths in the shop........is the 6" a good match on that particular bow?
I know that it shares very similar geometry to the Liberty which I DO have a 6" Stealth on currently. For my tastes the bow is balanced very well.....it has the slightest forward tilt while static, but balance at the shot is perfect with the idler hardly moving in any plane.
I don't know about you, but I tend to worry about "Dynamic balance" (if that's a term?) a little moreso than static.

The recoil pattern is probably a little different on the Allegiance as well due to the symetrical ends, so I was wondering what you have tried and what is working for you........lengths and weights if you don't want to get into manufacturers.
Thanks,
gotta go warm up the snow shovel.
Old 01-22-2005, 09:49 AM

Matt:

You're right about the symetry of the cams. All I'll say is "don't overlook the rear stabilizer hole and offset brackets."

I think you'll find that the static and dynamic balance of this bow is not too dissimilar.
Old 01-22-2005, 05:29 PM

It is done. I ordered a 6" Hunter in black. The price for camo was a little high so I will have to cover it with camo tape while out hunting. Thanks for all your responses.
Old 01-22-2005, 05:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

The price for camo was a little high so I will have to cover it with camo tape while out hunting. Thanks for all your responses.
Allegiance, you'll like it that I'm sure of........but you don't HAVE TO cover it with anything. There's no glare, and Trust me, there isn't an animal on the planet that is going to notice that 6" length of black stabilizer.
The many steaks and mounts I have over the last few years will attest to that.

You can see my 6" Stealth on my Liberty in this picture.....the coyote didn't seem to mind.
Old 01-23-2005, 09:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have been shooting Jerry's stabilizers for a while now. I use the 6 inch for hunting and use the 12 in for 3-D. I use the 12 in with the easton v-Bar and the 6 in for a side rod. I have it on my 2005 protec and set-up is the smoothest bow I have ever shot and balances out nicely. You can't beat a stealth.
Old 01-23-2005, 12:15 PM

I used one on my Outback and now will use one on my Switchback. Best stabilizer I've found or used.
Old 01-23-2005, 09:14 PM
Fork Horn

I have been shooting the 8" Stealth for the Last six months and am exteremly impressed with it. But I have found a stabilizer that I think will beet it. It is the new stabilizer by bowtech. I shot it on a couple of Diamond bows a couple weeks ago and was totally impressed. For 45 dollars I am going to try side by side with the Stealth on my Patriot.
Old 01-24-2005, 06:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

There it is guy's Mathew's ,Hoyt and BowTech all agreeing on one thing .This has to be a first .

nubo
Old 01-24-2005, 10:30 AM

the new bowtech 'limpy' will have to be twice as good as my stealth for me to even consider putting it on my patriot.
Old 01-24-2005, 01:23 PM

There it is guy's Mathew's ,Hoyt and BowTech all agreeing on one thing .This has to be a first .
Somenthing isnt right here. The world must be out of balance.

Quick Reply: Stealth Stabilizers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.