Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Stealth Stabilizers >

Stealth Stabilizers

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Stealth Stabilizers

Old 01-19-2005, 07:33 PM

Default Stealth Stabilizers

I am looking at getting one of the 6" hunter stabilizers but do not have the ability to test it first. For those who have them what did you have on your bow before you switched??? And is it really as good as everyone seems to say??

Thanks
Old 01-19-2005, 07:36 PM

Default RE: Stealth Stabilizers

I've tested many out there. I recently swiched from a Vibracheck to the Stealth. The Stealth is the best I have found.
Old 01-19-2005, 08:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Stealth Stabilizers are the best I have tested to date.......they will always find a place on my bows. On top of it Jerry is a member here and a heck of a nice guy, and he makes these things one at a time by hand.
He's the little guy (no offense Jer you are a little on the short side), up against the big names but IMO has the superior product.

One more thing you guys should know, Jerry is having his stabilizers dipped in Mossy Oak Obsession and the Realtree pattern that Mathews uses to match the bows exactly! This only adds $5 to the cost of the stabilizer.
He's having 'Waterdog" do his camo which is Bowtech's facility so I would guess the Mossy Oak Obsession ones should match the new Bowtech bows pretty well.
I have an 8" in MOak on the way from jerry so I'll post a pic or 2 of it when it arrives.

A 6" or 8" will be a nice compliment on (I assume) your Allegiance? The 8" will have a bit more forward roll on the shot. depends on your preference for shot feel and static stability. I'm going to try the 8" on my Allegiance and currently have a 6" on my Liberty . I have used both a lot and they are both really good stuff.
It's one product that I can't remember one single negative comment about ever.......that says something.
Old 01-19-2005, 09:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Where can the dipped ones be found? I am eventualling going to order one, and wouldn't mind have a camo version. Pretty cool!
Old 01-19-2005, 09:06 PM

Matt / PA is a dihard Stealth man! I really believe him when he says they are the best he has tried. He has always bene honest in his replies & he won't use anything that he dosn't believe in!

good luck & let us know what you think of your Stealth.....Iam toying with the idea of getting one too........I have heard nothing but positive things about them!
Old 01-19-2005, 10:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Allegiance 05!

I have the Stealth 6" on my BowTech Patriot Dually and before it I had a Vibracheck Isolator on it and I found the Stealth to be hand's down the best .I'm going to be contacting Jerry about the 8" dipped in Obsession next ,hopefully in the near future.
I haven't either heard a negative comment about these stabilizer's and i know that alot of guy's on this forum use them,if there was something wrong with them then it would have been posted here for sure.

nubo
Old 01-21-2005, 10:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes I am definitely a die-hard Stealth guy! No doubt about it.......I'm sort of a nut when it comes to feeling like I have the very best accessories on my bows, and I have found nothing that equals a Stealth stabilizer for performance with regards to recoil,noise and vibration reduction.

And now the fashion concious girly men,who don't like a black stabilizer can finally shoot one that will match your bow. At least you Mathews and bowtech guys for now.
Not sure if Jerry has plans for the Hoyt camo pattern? as these stabilizers work terriffic on those C & 1/2 bows.

If you haven't tried one, you really owe it to yourself. I'm not blowing smoke ,they are as good as it gets, and when you find the one that balances properly with your bow and individual tastes IMO you are going to have a heck of a time trying to beat it. I've tried with many many different ones.
I did a test a while back against a bunch of different models and Stealth was the best on every bow, and with every weight arrow I shot. "Saggitarius" also did a similar test with his batch of stabilizers (and he's REALLY a stabilizer nut) and came up with the exact same results.
Can't wait to show you guys my new Mossy Oak Obsession one.
Old 01-22-2005, 07:24 AM

Okay, I'm sold...but where can I get one online???[&:][&:][&:]
Old 01-22-2005, 08:36 AM

IMPO the worst thing you can do is put a large stabilizer on the front of an Allegiance. It will throw the bow totally 'out of balance'.
Old 01-22-2005, 08:46 AM

IMPO the worst thing you can do is put a large stabilizer on the front of an Allegiance. It will throw the bow totally 'out of balance'.
So what would you put on it? I think it was a bit top heavy. So what do you suggest to counteract that?

Quick Reply: Stealth Stabilizers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.