Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My contest entrys OFFICAL P&Y score is in......... >

My contest entrys OFFICAL P&Y score is in.........

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My contest entrys OFFICAL P&Y score is in.........

Old 01-17-2005, 09:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: My contest entrys OFFICAL P&Y score is in.........

SO BE IT!!!!!!

THE END
Old 01-17-2005, 10:22 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

Come on guys, lets all take a deep breath and a step back from the computer.

Buckeye shot a great deer, and I never questioned the score. There is a huge differance in size between a gross 160" deer and a net 160" deer! I have seen deer that have scored in the 186" range that looked like a 140" tops, and I have seen deer that looked like 120" deer that scored in the 140"s. Antlers can be very decieving, and the only sure thing is that they aren't worth argueing about.

Buckeye is making a big deal about this, but others made a big deal about him posting his score in the contest! He is trying to back up what he said and I respect that. He was called out as a liar and proved that he wasn't. Could he have handled it better? Sure! But when you work so hard and put in so much time to achieve what he did, you better believe you are going to get emotional about someone questioning it.

Lets face it guys, it is one hell of a nice deer that anybody would be proud of, but yet it isn't worth fighting over. I look at all of you guys as my friends even thought I don't know many of you! Something like this isn't worth and arguement or looseing a friend, even if you have never met them in person.

Its the offseason, tempers flare this time of year, so lets all take a step back and go shed hunting, scouting, or shoot our bows.
You are a class act The world could use more like you Friend.
Old 01-18-2005, 11:26 AM

Her is a few of the names that turned in some really nice buck`s. TRIBAL,BUCKEYEHUNTER,KRISON,TODDGRAF,3PTBUCK,MAZURI,JOHN-DEER,SW-IOWA-HUNTER,WOLFEN68,SHED33.BLDTRALONE
wow... never thought I'd see my name recognized for killing a big buck,lol...especially along side some of the other known big buck killers on that list...

damn nice buck Buckeye... if it makes you feel any better I think he looks bigger than my 135" buck
Old 01-18-2005, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll congratulate you again buckeye on a fine deer.Hope you get another next year