Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ted Nudgent (This guy is Cra--Z) >

Ted Nudgent (This guy is Cra--Z)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ted Nudgent (This guy is Cra--Z)

Old 12-25-2004, 07:47 PM

Default Ted Nudgent (This guy is Cra--Z)

Hey, do not want to start a bad post here about Ted...i am sure that he is a music legend, but his hunting shows are nutz i was watching him on the hunting channel here in DE while visiting my mother and i find the man over the top. "The beast this" "the beast that". come one Ted, get a grip. i love hunting to, but damnnnn. i think he makes us look a little nuts to the average person watching the shows thinking they are going to see their fav musician and out pops ted in a hunting box hunting over bait with his daughter with him. he shoots a goat of some sort and his daughter starts crying...
What do you guys think////is it me???

His daughter was totally not into the whole thing..that's for sure
Old 12-25-2004, 08:18 PM

Default RE: Ted Nudgent (This guy is Cra--Z)

No, you're not the only one. I agree that the whole "beast" thing he has going is a little much at times, well, most of the time. I like his music and he's an archer so he's OK x2 in my book in any case.
Old 12-25-2004, 08:22 PM

I wish he didn't hunt on farms though.
Old 12-25-2004, 08:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Long Live the Beast!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-25-2004, 08:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

He's a lot over the top but he does do more for hunting than most people ever will. I don't particularly like his show either.....alot of behind the fence action especially his own ranch....
Old 12-25-2004, 09:47 PM

i agree he is a little insane
Old 12-25-2004, 10:30 PM

i watched this thing where he shot a bull elk with traditional gear, and arrow that he made. It was pretty cool, he zealous nature got me into contemplating traditional gear.... long live ted nudget!!!!!!
Old 12-25-2004, 11:40 PM
Typical Buck

I think Ted is a jack ass.

Just because he hunts doesn't change that.

It just means he's a jack ass who hunts.

How can that be good for hunting?
Old 12-26-2004, 12:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

He is a bit off the wall,but does alot of intense work fighting the antis and good work with children. If you ever seen the tape when he spoke in the halls of congress in front of all the anti gun politicians You cant help but standing up and cheering. Them guys wanted out bad. He laid the facts out in his way and if you would of put them together in a small room Ted would of come out with their scalps riding a buffalo screaming the anti beast are dead.
Old 12-26-2004, 04:15 AM
Typical Buck

Ted is a very intellegent person, and he knows exactly how to create the largest impact onto his audience because he does it "raw". (he creates discussion/debate)

Most of his act is just that, because when he actually gets off of that and talks, as he does in front of legislation and bunny huggers, there is no denying the fact that he knows exactly what he is talking about. And he does us all as hunters untold good.

He does all of the "maniac wildman" stuff just to target the kids in a "raw" exciting fashion. Otherwise, it would be the same as everyone else, lost in the mix, and he doesn't want that. Kids want excitement, otherwise they will not stay interested. And, at the same time it drives the antis (as well as some of us who do not understand the tactic he is using) nuts, and as stated it gets everyone talking. Exposure to the sport is good, pubilicity is good, even if some people think it is bad publicity, they are talking. One thing is for sure, you will not forget who he is when his name is mentioned, even if you didn't know him outside of his hunting show.

And THAT my friends, is superior marketing techniques at work. Pinwheel 12

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.