Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 All Scented Up!!!! >

All Scented Up!!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

All Scented Up!!!!

Old 11-11-2004, 06:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default All Scented Up!!!!

I come home from work today (thursday) all pumped up to hunt tomorrow AM cause I have vacation. My mother-in-law was there watching my kids as my wife had to work late. I get home and my daughter tells me that they all (dog, grandma, 10year old daughter and six year old son included) took a walk to my deer stand right at dusk to show grandma where I hunt!! I could of screamed! They didn't see any deer, grandma says, probably because they were so loud! I was biting my tongue so hard I think it started to bleed! I go through so much effort to be as scent free as possible. Shower with scent free soap, clothes all washed in scent free soap and stored in rubbermaids, scent lock suit, rubber boots, only hunt the stand with the right wind! I stayed away from that area for the past week "saving it" for friday! Now it's all scented up! Thanks for listening! Needed to tell this to someone who would understand. My wife doesn't see what the big deal is.
Old 11-11-2004, 06:52 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: All Scented Up!!!!

Sounds like my luck.

I got all camoed up to go hunting.

Just about to go and in the bathroom and in comes the wife.

What does she do - She pulls out a can of perfume and sprays it and it fogs up every thing,

Including me well I wasn't scent free any more and she said big deal.

I could have shot her.

I wanted to , LOL

Wives AGHHHHHHH