Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Antis win the battle >

Antis win the battle

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Antis win the battle

Old 10-29-2004, 12:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Antis win the battle

First off, the notice anybody other than anti hunters got about this "emergency meeting" was next to nil. Secondly, if I showed up, I don't know how I could possibly not lose my temper dealing with people as misguided as the one that wrote the article below which appeared in our local newspaper last week. Minds are made up, we are monsters, and they are right. Simple as that. Osama Bin Laden feels pretty strongly about his beliefs too, and I'm sure he has no doubt at all that anyone who oposses his beliefs are wrong... Check this out:

Where’s the sport in killing gentle deer?

OK. Let me get right to the point here, for my last ovary is in such an uproar, it's threatening suicide. What kind of people get off on killing harmless and gentle wildlife? I mean, what's that like, I wonder? Do they get rushes of adrenalin? Does it make them feel powerful? Ten feet tall? Well, I'm looking at a picture here of hunters, posing nicely like a group of schoolteachers or advocates for Save The Bay. In fact, they all look pretty darn normal. But then, so did Jack the Ripper. And, to my surprise and disgust, there are women in the group. Oy vey.

The thought of maiming a big eyed doe with a bow and arrow makes me feel nauseated. Who in their right mind could come up with such a heinous plot to cut down on an overpopulation of the most gentle and beautiful animal on God's Earth? The poor deer are accused of overpopulating our land, when in fact, we humans are the carpetbaggers. The deer population is nothing but a smokescreen to justify what the unconscionable call "sport." Those "sports" never search for the starving animal or the sickly animal. They either shoot the whitetail doe at random, or seek out the healthiest buck in order to bring home the finest trophies and the biggest antlers to hang their hat on. What a bloody disgrace. I feel ashamed to call myself a human in this inhumane society.

Of all the positive letters I read addressed to humane societies and town councils, plus listening to one-on-one debates about this high-riding issue, Newport's "Doctor Love" came up with the simplest answer: "Arm the deer!" Arm the deer. Arm the moose. In fact, if I had my way, I'd arm the cows and sheep and the other white meat. Most animals are as defenseless as small children. What easier target to take advantage of?

I mean, what chance does wildlife have against stupid people dressed in silly outfits creeping through the brush, nipping on flasks of bourbon (or a couple of six packs) before becoming bored or impatient or intoxicated. Either way, they will eventually feel obliged to shoot at something; after all, that's what they're out there for. And the first thing that moves could be their neighbor-or their own foot. Occasionally, they'll miss the first thing that moves and shoot a deer or a moose by mistake. (Be prepared to duck starting Nov 8.)

One of my favorite authors, Bill Bryson, a nature lover and animal defender, wrote from his experiences in Maine that shooting a moose was as sportsmanly as shooting a cow.' They're right neighborly," he wrote "and curious moose have been known to walk right up to you." Thus giving Mr. Magoo a chance to stand on his tiptoes and pat it on the snout while drawing a double circle with chalk around its heart. And, by the way, what makes the mighty hunter think he is going to kill one deer with one arrow? Hello, department of delusional thinking, anybody home? That’s more conceit than one person deserves. How many misguided arrows will it take to bring the majestic beast down?

The stress that hunting inflicts on those gentle giants is huge-the noise, the smells, the fear, the constant chase ... imagine it. ("The controlled hunt": It all reminds me of an occupied Poland in 1938, the year I was born.) Stress on a daily basis severely restricts the animal's ability to eat adequately and store the fat and energy it needs to survive the winter. Wild creatures like deer and wolves have close-knit family units, and hunting them down can severely damage entire communities. But hey, no worries. He who stuffs his freezer the fullest of free meat wins.

The whole idea of bringing back the bow and arrow to stalk animals with is impetuous and irresponsible, besides being obviously cruel and unusual punishment. It also reeks of male vanity. Maybe they see themselves dressed up like Robin Hood. Unless they are talking about shooting tranquilizer darts instead of a slow-poisonous arrow, then there has to be another way besides archery. This is one sick idea that should be aborted, and time is of the essence.

The controlled hunt is set to begin in Jamestown-Beavertail, to be exact-on Nov. 8 and run through Jan. 31, 2005. As I said, time is of the essence. Read on, McDuff.

Those special people who claim to love their pets, their cats and dogs with silly names like Sookie and Pooky, may be the same ones who think nothing of picking up a rifle, loading it and shooting a beautiful brown-eyed deer between the eyes, between the shoulder blades or between any other part of its anatomy that shows up on the hunter's high-tech telescopic lenses. What kind of sportsmanship do you call that? And the Yanks think that English foxhunting is barbaric. (It is. But what do you call chasing Bambi with a bow and arrow?)

I couldn't read the article on bow-hunting injuries on deer. I - tried to tell myself it was just research, but then I came to the part about "crippling loss," referring to deer killed but not retrieved, meaning the deer were injured and went underground to die. Others were found wounded and dazed, with arrows sticking out of their legs and their rears.

What can the do to stop this sadistic sport, besides getting hundreds of animal lovers on the days of the hunts to march through the woods ahead of them beating pots and pans?

The other side of the story left me paralyzed with indecision, after speaking with Lori Gibson, supervising wildlife biologist for the state. Holy Fish and Wildlife, that woman can talk! She almost had me believing for a minute that bow hunting is superior to guns and beneficial to the animal’s welfare! I think that the bow hunting benefits are more conclusive to the hunters' welfare than to the hunted's. For the hunter can sneak about with his bow and arrow without alerting the neighborhood. Whereas they are not allowed to shoot a gun within 500 feet of any residence without written permission. Plus, guns going off every five minutes tend to alert the victims that it's that time of year again.

Because I love animals so passionately, I have to admit that I couldn't see the forest for the trees (or should I say, I couldn’t see the trees for the deer). That's because the deer are vegetarian and are guilty of denuding their surrounding vegetation-making the deer problems and the environmental problems one. What else is there for the poor beasts to eat? Gawd, but it's true.

There, are no magic beans and no tranquilizer guns and no vaccination darts to sterilize and keep them from producing. No sharpshooters riding helicopters over the treetops at night with infrared telescopic sights to catalog stampeding herds for future reference. That kind of thing only happens on "Wild Rescues." In real life, sharpshooters reportedly get paid $800 an animal and with millions of deer to tag. Looks like it's back to square one: marching through the woods banging pots and pans.

So those of you who agree with me and with the Humane Society and with the gals at Paws & Claws in Jamestown, call and put in your two cents- or whatever it takes to settle this madness-to the president of the Jamestown Humane Society, David Martin, at 423-0900, or ask for Barbara at Paws & Claws, 423-9677.

It's up to us-not just myself and Ashilin-Margaret Gillis, who helped with this column, and my new best friend, Barbara Szepatowski of Paws & Claws and "Hoofs," but all of us.

Remember, no gut piles are to be deposited near hunting trails or on nicely mowed areas.

Bon appetit and enjoy your venison.
Maggie Gillis Is a Daily News columnist. Her column appears every other week in On the Town.
Old 10-29-2004, 12:52 PM

I feel ashamed to call myself a human in this inhumane society.
At least she was on the right trac with this statement. I could only read about half of the article before I had thought of hunting the author. Maybe the world would have been a better place and she not escaped poland.

What can the do to stop this sadistic sport, besides getting hundreds of animal lovers on the days of the hunts to march through the woods ahead of them beating pots and pans?
I wish they'd come pull this crap in Maine. I'd have he arrested lickedy split. Bye bye you peta freek.

It's people like this that I wish would have a high speed collision with a 1000lb bull moose. Unfortunately that still probably wouldn't be enough for this yahoo to see the light of day. While we are out thinning the herd she can live in her little fantisy world with her head up her (I'll stop there Rob, but the rest of you get my point)

Maggie (AKA **** for brains) Gillis,
If you're out there, I invite you to come take a walk through my woods with your pots and pans. I'd love to take one of them from you and strike you up side the head with it.

Sincerly,
Adams (aka bambi killer)
Old 10-29-2004, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Albumen Derived from eggs (most likely from battery hens).
Alpaca Clothing material derived from the alpaca, a relative of the llama.
Anchovies Small, silvery fish of the herring family. Found on pizzas and in some brands of Worcester sauce.
Angora Animal-derived clothing fibre obtained from a special breed of rabbit or goat.
Animal Fat Derived from animal carcasses, not milk fat.
Aspic Savoury jelly derived from meat or fish.
Bread Most large manufacturers now use vegetable-based emulsifiers (471, 472, etc.), but local bakers may not.
Also refer to Flour below.
Brushes Animal hair can be used for paint, shaving, bath, and tooth brushes. Watch for "Natural Bristle".
Capsules Usually made from gelatine, vegetarian alternatives are becoming more readily available.
Casein The protein derived from milk.
Cashmere A clothing material that comes from the underbelly of a special breed of Himalayan goat (it's the animal's natural protection from the severe cold) and it is obtained by combing each goat by hand during the moulting season.
Caviar Fish eggs. The fish must be killed to obtain the eggs.
Cheese Likely to have been produced using animal rennet, which is derived from the stomach of killed calves. There are many non-animal rennet cheeses available - ask at your local health food shop. (For a listing of some of the cheeses available, refer to our Great Veggo Products page.)
Chewing gum Often contain glycerine. Wrigley's use a vegetable glycerine.
Chitin Produced from crab and shrimp shells.
Cochineal A natural red dye derived from the dried bodies of the female scale insect Dactylopius coccus costa. May be listed as 'colour 120'.
Down Usually from slaughtered ducks or geese, though some live plucking does occur, used in bedding.
Eggs Some vegetarians may wish to avoid battery eggs and/or barn eggs.
Emulsifier An ingredient used in many food products to facilitate the mixing of liquids that would otherwise not mix (e.g. oil and water). Emulsifiers can be derived from plant or animal sources.
Felt Made from wool or fur. Felt is usually made from wool, but it can be made from fur. You should be careful buying a felt hat as it may be either. Rabbit skin is often the source of fur for felt hats.
Film (Refer to Photography below.)
Flour Some commercial flours are treated with treatment agent 920 (L-Cysteine) which can be extracted from duck and chicken feathers. It is used as a 'dough improver' or 'bread improver'. The L-Cysteine is added to the ingredients during the mixing process prior to baking. During mixing, it reacts with a protein in wheat. As the original L-Cysteine amino acid is not present in the final product, by law there is no requirement to list it as an ingredient.
Gelatin/Gelatine A thickening, stabilising, emulsifying agent made by boiling animal skin, ligaments, bones, sinews or other connective tissue (usually cattle or pigs). Alternatives include Agar Agar, Carrageen and Gelozone.
Glycerin/Glycerine A colourless sweet thick oily liquid which is obtained from animal or vegetable fats and oils. Used in making explosives and medicines and for sweetening foods. In spite of its sweetness glycerine is not a sugar.
Gravy Vegetarian gravy mixes are available (eg Massell). Be careful in restaurants.
Honey Avoided by most vegans.
Isinglass A fining agent derived from the swim bladders of certain fish, especially the Chinese sturgeon. Used in the production of most beers and wines (Refer to our Alcoholic Beverages page.)
Jelly Usually contains gelatine, though alternatives are available. (Refer Great Places to Shop.)
Lactic Acid Lactic acid is bitter-tasting acid that forms when certain bacteria combine with lactose (milk sugar) or sugar. To produce lactic acid commercially, carbohydrates such as whey, cornstarch, potatoes or molasses are heated at high temperatures and fermented by bacteria.
Lactose The sugar derived from milk. Sometimes produced as a by-product of the cheese making process.
Lanolin A waxy grease from sheep's wool.
Lecithin An emulsifier (which allows water & oils to mix); it is mostly derived from soy beans, seeds, peanuts and maize. Although it may be derived from eggs, in this form it is usually declared as ‘egg yolk’ on food packaging and not as ‘322’.
Leather Around 10% of the value of an animal at slaughter is in its skin.
Mohair Clothing material derived from the white Angora goat. It's a long fibre, coarser than cashmere.
Musk Extracted from the genitals of musk deer, musk rats, civet and beavers by a cruel and painful process. Used in perfumery and as a flavouring. Musk can be replaced with plant based labdanum oil.
Pasta Some pasta may contain egg.
Pastry Some pastries contain animal fat.
PEG 120 (Methyl
Glucose Dioleate) Used in some cosmetics/toiletries. Derived from fish oil.
PPG 20 (Methyl
Glucose Ether) Used in some cosmetics/toiletries. Derived from fish oil.
PEG (Oleyl Alcohol) Used in some cosmetics/toiletries. Derived from fish oil.
Pepsin Enzyme from a pig's stomach, used like rennet.
Photography All photographic film uses gelatine. Fuji laboratories are investigating non-animal alternatives. They have so far been able to supplement a proportion of the animal based gelatine with a seaweed-based gelatine, but have not been able to yet develop a totally animal free gelatine which does not compromise the quality of their film.
Rennet An enzyme taken from the stomach of killed calves and used in the cheese making process as a coagulation agent. There are many non-animal rennet cheeses available - ask at your local health food shop. These cheeses use microbial or fungal enzymes instead. (For a listing of some of the cheeses available, refer to our Great Veggo Products page.)
Roe Fish eggs, see Caviar.
Shellac A resinous glaze derived from certain insects. Used as a glaze on some chocolate coated nuts, lollies, etc.
Silk Silk is the shiny fibre made by silkworms to form their cocoons. Worms are boiled in their cocoons to obtain the silk.
Soap Many soaps contain animal fats and/or glycerine. Vegetable oil based soaps are quite widely available.
Soup Watch out for meat-based stock. Be careful in restaurants. Vegetarian stock cubes are available, even in beef and chicken flavours (eg Massell).
Suede See Leather.
Suet Usually made from animal fat. Can be substituted with vegetable margarines (e.g. Nuttelex).
Toothpaste Many brands contain glycerine.
Washing powder Soap based powders may contain animal fats.
Whey The watery part of milk that separates from the curds (the more thick or coagulable part), especially in the process of making cheese.
Worcester Sauce Most brands contain anchovies.
Yoghurts Some yoghurts (even some soy yoghurts) contain gelatine.
You should ask her if she uses any of the above products and then explain to her that if she does, then she is a hypocrite and a coward because she's just hiring a hit man to do her dirty work. You might also point out to her that without domesticated animals we would not have had an industrial revolution and she would be living in a third world country. You can also point out that it says in the bible that man has dominion over the animals and that they were put here as food for us. Here are a couple of bible verses:

Genesis 9 Verse 3 God said to Noah "All moving things that liveth shall be meat for you."
Genesis 27 Verse 3 "Now therefore take, I pray thee,thy weapons,THY QUIVER AND THY BOW,and go out to the field and take some venison."
Acts 10:12-13 “Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter, kill, and eat."
Old 10-29-2004, 01:14 PM

WHAT A MISINFORMED LOSER. HEY MAGGIE, WANT TO DO SOME REAL GOOD FOR THE PEOPLE OF THIS EARTH? GO TO THE SUDAN AND STOP THE GENECIDE OF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ( HUMAN BEINGS FOR GOD'S SAKE!). STOP THE RAPE AND TORTURE OF GIRLS AS YOUNG AS 6 AND AS OLD AS YOUR MOTHER.

VOTE FOR JOHN KERRY YOU LOSER, THEN YOU AND HE CAN LOVE DEER, HUG TREES, AND SIT IN MEETINGS AT THE UNITED NATIONS AND DO NOTHING AS MILLIONS OF PEOPLE GO HUNGRY, ARE RAPED TOURURED AND KILLED ALL OVER THE GLOBE!

BEWARE OF YOUR TIME DONATED AT THE SOUP KITCHEN TOO, THERE JUST MIGHT BE FRESH, DONATED, FREE VENISON FOR THE HUNGRY PERSON STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU. AND IT PROBABLY CAME FROM THAT CUTE BIG EYED DOE YOU LOVE MORE THAN PEOPLE!

NOW GO HUG AND KISS YOUR NEW BEST GIRLFRIEND AND MAKE SURE SHE HAS A MATCHING RAINBOW STICKER ON HER VW BUG TOO.
Old 10-29-2004, 01:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is a rebutal I wrote to an editor of a newspaper. Someone from the Northeast had posted the article and I wrote this and sent it in as a rebutal to the article:

I have lost many hours sleep thinking about the thoughtless way in which hunting has been portrayed. In the bible Genesis 9 Verse 3 God said to Noah "All moving things that liveth shall be meat for you." Genesis 27 Verse 3 "Now therefore take, I pray thee,thy weapons,THY QUIVER AND THY BOW,and go out to the field and take some venison." Man has hunted for survival since the dawn of time and that is the way god meant for it to be. The good Lord decided to bless this earth with both predators and prey. Humans were put here as predators.
There are two kinds of meat eaters on this planet, predators and scavengers. Predators kill there own food, scavengers eat because others kill. The simple fact is that animals were put on the face of the earth to feed humans. I get beside myself when I see an animal rights hypocrite stand there and tell me how inhumane it is that I hunt and he is standing there in leather shoes with a leather wallet. My favorite is “there is no need to hunt today we can buy the food”. I must be confused because I assumed that someone had to kill the chicken or the cow before they got to the grocery store but some how that is all right. If you eat meat or use animal products than you are just as guilty of “animal murder” as the man at the slaughterhouse, because you ordered the “HIT”. If a human put an order out to kill another human then they would be just as guilty as the person that committed the murder. So why should you not be held responsible for ordering your chicken salad or your “Nike” jogging shoes.
Most of the hunters I know are kind, compassionate, careful and courteous. However, in hunting just like every other “walks of life” we have our bad apples that tend to make the rest of us look bad. But, I don’t judge you as a reckless driver because other people drive while intoxicated. It is time we disassociate the term “hunter” with the various negative connotations.
I have been hunting all my life and I am proud to say that I share my passion with some of the best people in the world. I absolutely detest people that are cruel to animals. I would not hesitate for one moment to turn a family member in that hit or mistreated his animals. However, deer hunting is not an inhumane activity. I would also like to point out what a tremendous comeback that almost all of our game species have made. We owe this to the concerned sportsman. You will never find anyone as interested in the preservation of our eco system as sportsmen are. With society spreading further and further and infringing on the animal’s habitat, it is the sportsman who have provided the monetary means necessary to secure both Federal and State wildlife sanctuaries for the animals. It is the sportsman that put millions of dollars every year toward the restoration of habitat. I certainly respect any human’s decision not to hunt; however I wish others would respect my right to hunt. Without the hunter as a part of the eco system the entire system would break down. Without hunters, game would over populate. Once the game began to overpopulate, in breeding would occur. Once the animals began to inbreed they would progressively tend to produce more inferior genes. After the inferior genes began to permeate the species, diseases would start through the weakened animals and eventually the species would either cease to exist or face a major die-off. Personally the thought of a deer starving to death over a period of months sounds a lot less humane than the thought of one dying instantly without even knowing.
Old 10-29-2004, 01:22 PM

Don't get me started on these guys! I follow these anti's quite a bit, These people have way to much time on their hands. I harrass the heck out of them and taunt them on their forums! They talk about birth control for deer, yeah right! In 5 years these surburban landowners will have deer tearing up their yards etc., they will be begging hunters to come in. They always whistle a different tune when their SUV"s and deer collide. One day I hope I get in a situation where one of them take a swing at me! cause I am going open a big can whooooop A$$
Old 10-29-2004, 01:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

Problem is, we're only preaching to the choir. Doesn't do us much good to reinforce each other about hunting.

Some, "hunter" needs to get an article printed in that newspaper that denounces her unfounded article. Remember, you have to be with facts, not feelings. Anti's only line of defense is on feelings as you've read in the above article. Silentassassin got off to a good start with FACTs....that's the only way you can win against an anti because you can't argue feelings.

Anti articles are always printed....that sells....someone needs to get pro articles printed....the NSSF can give you facts as well as Know Hunting with Dr Dave Samuel...seek out the facts and counterattack......or you can sit behind your computer and do nothing and the anti still wins. I try to do something prohunting each day of my life, be it small or be it large...but everyone has to do something.
Old 10-29-2004, 02:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Very good stuff silent!
Old 10-29-2004, 02:23 PM
Dominant Buck

The Anti's didn't win they only delayed. It will be opened next year or the year after that.
Old 10-29-2004, 02:30 PM

A classic way hunters stuck together was when Iams dog food was a supporter of the Humane Society events. Now this is'nt your local humane shelter across town, These guys are Radical Anti Group that is in bed with PETA. Hunters and Sporting dog enthusist stood together and told Iams if the supported the Humane Society then we are not going to buy Iams dog food again. I personally sent Iams a email. Well we all know what happened Iams backed out and we won. Why because we stuck together. My labs are eating Iams again. Now Iams is taking some pretty good heat from PETA. Lately there are several non hunting consumer groups that are taking aim at PETA. Sensible people see what they really are! Some have petioned the IRS to take their tax empt status away........good for them! So you see Hunters have several Allies out there and working together with them maybe we can put PETA out of business. Here is a article released today from animalscam.com. A consumer group that can't stand PETA like us!

PETA Whines For Dollars
Posted On October 28, 2004

"This may be the most important letter I've ever written," declares People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) president Ingrid Newkirk in a September 27 fundraising letter. "I can honestly say that, in the almost 25 years that PETA has been in existence, I've never -- never, ever! - witnessed a more organized, well-funded, multi-industry attack on animal rights and PETA than the one we're under right now. It is getting stronger every day … We are number one on their hit list, and they are out for PETA's blood." For once, we agree with Newkirk. And we're thrilled to accept her compliment. Newkirk's letter, sent to untold thousands of potential PETA donors, describes the Center for Consumer Freedom (CCF) as inspiring "shock and awe" around PETA's vegan water-cooler, and grumbles that we have asked the IRS and Congress to reconsider PETA's tax-exempt (nonprofit) status. She also complains that our efforts are "bankrolled by millions of dollars" (actually about $2 million at last count, compared to PETA's annual $24 million haul), which have produced:

"… an unprecedented glut of ads against PETA, which, to cite one example, have appeared on every subway car and in every subway station in Washington, D.C., over the past few months … CCF is hoping that people will read the ad and be outraged or at least wonder about us."
We plead guilty. And we've never (never, ever!) seen a clearer sign that our approach is working. Newkirk's whining, bellyaching, and petty griping speaks volumes about a movement that loves to dish out pointed criticism but just can't take it. Our only regret is that we can't -- yet -- match PETA's propaganda machine dollar-for-dollar. (But then again, PETA needs a treasure chest large enough to fund the legal bills of domestic terrorists).

The other principal sign of our success is that PETA's leaders -- the self-described "press sluts" who fly to a TV camera like a mosquito to blood -- have begun refusing to debate us on the air. In one recent example, Louisville's NBC television affiliate interviewed our Director of Research for a story about PETA. But as reporter Eric Flack explained on the air:

PETA, which runs to the media every time it has shocking video, ran from this story, refusing to be interviewed because it included criticism from the Center for Consumer Freedom.
The CCF subway ad that prompted Ingrid Newkirk's tearful September fundraising letter puts her own words front-and-center: "Even if animal research resulted in a cure for AIDS, we'd be against it." Rather than distancing herself from this perverse philosophy or explaining why PETA would place a child's life beneath that of a rat, Newkirk complains that we used a photo of "scary-looking sewer rats (not tame, white lab rats)."

Not that it would have mattered. PETA always sides with the rodents -- despite consistently failing to practice what it preaches. PETA Vice President Mary Beth Sweetland is a diabetic whose daily insulin therapy was developed through tests that required the use of lab animals. Sweetland's hypocrisy is matched only by that of Hollywood "boobs" like Pamela Anderson -- who postures for PETA one day while emceeing a liver disease research fundraiser the next. (Pam has Hepatitis C, a virus that is being aggressively combated through -- yes -- animal testing.) The same goes for Charlize Theron, PETA's newest spokes-drone, who doubles as an "ambassador" for the very breast cancer research that PETA opposes.

We'll spare you the rest of Newkirk's fundraising rant, as there's no point in repeating PETA's specific lies (especially those about our individual and business contributors. You know who you are, and we thank you). Your support is clearly having an impact.

As you see PETA is fighting on 2 fronts! Hunters on 1 side and Consumer Groups on the other. If you want to fight PETA and other radical Animal Rights Groups support these guys. Send them a check for $5 I did, They are eager to take to PETA. Once PETA is gone the others will fall like rocks. So you see we have allies and victories are won with strong allies. PETA is taking a beating guys!!! I love it!