Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Whisker Biscuit or not. >

Whisker Biscuit or not.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Whisker Biscuit or not.

Old 10-05-2004, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Whisker Biscuit or not.

OK in everyones opinion is a Whisker Biscuit a good move or a waste of money. I myself would like to try one. What do you guys think.
Old 10-05-2004, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Whisker Biscuit or not.

I"m gonna try one too when I get the money to buy one with!

Trapper_HUnter
Old 10-05-2004, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

use the search button. all kinds of opinions and then some i love my wizker bizcut
Old 10-05-2004, 07:56 PM

I will sell you mine, as is, no take backs. Would you shot an arrow throw a bail of hay? Why would you want something to stay in contact with your arrow 100% of the time after you release the arrow?
Old 10-05-2004, 08:23 PM

rick is obviously misinformed. you only lose 2 fps max, its millimeters way from being drop away accurate, with teh new B2 there is little or no vane wear, it increases downrange penatration, and you can never have an arrow fall off. no moving parts, nothing that can go wrong. best rest ever made.

slayer
Old 10-05-2004, 09:13 PM

Deerslayer I second that!
Old 10-05-2004, 09:20 PM

I switched from a golden key funnel rest to the whisker biscuit and like what i see so far
Old 10-05-2004, 09:24 PM

I love my B2 also.
Old 10-05-2004, 09:30 PM

I have not really had any major problems with my biscuit besides the speed loss and fletching problems but that is do to weak vanes. Otherwise i like it a lot. I will prolly try out a drop away next year just so i can compare the two.

Deerslayer- i would have to disagree with your only loosing 2 fps theory. I will guarantee that i lost more than that with my biscuit. When you and the people watching you shoot can tell its slower just by watching it shoot it lost more than 2 fps. I had to move my 30 yrd pin quite a bit. I am not saying that it lost enough speed to hurt anything i am just saying that they can lose more than 2 fps. I actually heard that you can lose anywhere from 2 - 12 fps but that may be incorrect.

All in all though i give it 2 thumbs up!
Old 10-05-2004, 09:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think it's the best hunting rest on the market however I wouldn't recomend it for a target bow. When setting it up tuning is very important as with any rest but you'll rip a few vanes if it's not properly set. I used a bare shaft to set my center shot and it worked well for me.

Quick Reply: Whisker Biscuit or not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.