Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Whisker Biscuit or not. >

Whisker Biscuit or not.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Whisker Biscuit or not.

Old 10-05-2004, 10:20 PM

Default RE: Whisker Biscuit or not.

ORIGINAL: Deerslayer_37

rick is obviously misinformed. you only lose 2 fps max, its millimeters way from being drop away accurate, with teh new B2 there is little or no vane wear, it increases downrange penatration, and you can never have an arrow fall off. no moving parts, nothing that can go wrong. best rest ever made.

slayer
What he said. Best ever.
Old 10-06-2004, 03:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here is my review of the rest.
http://www.broadheadtests.com/ARROWRESTS.html
Old 10-06-2004, 04:08 AM

I love my WB! As others have said, great hunting rest. The little bit of speed loss is not a problem for me and I dont have a fast bow to begin with lol. Its well worth it!
Stryker777
Old 10-06-2004, 05:57 AM
Fork Horn

dont hesitate, do it.... i put one on my sons bow 3 yrs ago and i finally switched last year, and let me tell you the positives far outweigh the negatives... And ill say it again this is the best hunting rest you will ever find, oh yea im sure the drop aways will shoot more accurate, but lets face it we are out in the woods where there is branches and variables that we sometimes dont see lets see ya shoot some of those fancy rest with your bow slightly tilted or walk throught the woods with an arrow on your rest and still hunt, i could go on but ill tell you, you wont regret the whisker biscuit for a hunting rest.............
Old 10-06-2004, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have been bowhunting for many yrs. And without question this is the best arrow rest i have ever owned!
Old 10-06-2004, 08:43 AM

After a great deal of frustration...not being able to tune it to hit well past 20 yards..I finally ripped mine off my new bow and put on a NAP 2000 drop-away. The NAP is much quieter on the draw...and I had it tuned in about 15 minutes.
Old 10-06-2004, 09:16 AM

I think the whisker biscuit is the best rest ever made.
Old 10-06-2004, 03:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well thanx a million for the information and especially for 5shot I really enjoyed yer product review. I think I will definitely be trying one this year. Not that I don't like my old one but I never turn away progress. Good Luck and Aim True.
Old 10-06-2004, 04:07 PM

I would highly recommend looking at a good drop away first.

I had the biscuit and liked it but tried a drop away (trophy taker) and love it. More forgiving, easier to tune, and NO fletching problems!
Old 10-06-2004, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

By far the best rest I have every used. Get to know the ones that are out there. I think they are simple and affordable!

Quick Reply: Whisker Biscuit or not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.