Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Shopping for a deer stand >

Shopping for a deer stand

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shopping for a deer stand

Old 09-25-2004, 12:16 AM

Default Shopping for a deer stand

I am looking for a deer stand for my little brother. First of all he has a bad back so he needs a stand that will let him lean back and take pressure off his back. He is 6' 3" tall and about 210lbs. I don't want to by him a tree-loung they are hard to carry into the woods. (Too noisy) Your help would be great.
Old 09-25-2004, 08:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Shopping for a deer stand

look at ole man products, i know everybody on here like summit and i think there a great stand, plus there built very close to where i live, btw i had one before they were even sold to the public, i've owned 4 summit climbers, but for ease of use and comfort i like the ole man stands, since your brothers a little taller than me i'd recomend the "grand ole man" a little bigger everywhere and a little heavier[&o], but still a good climber for the big guys, best of luck