Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

"The Can"

Old 09-20-2004, 09:08 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: "The Can"

Brings in yotes and wolves. I was surrounded by about 9 yotes one evening about 5 minutes after i used the fawn call.
Old 09-20-2004, 09:32 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: "The Can"

yeah teh coyotes are a down side of "the can" i like the fawn can because i can get all the does in the area to come running, but i have had times were a couple coyotes came running in too... i have fun at that point....

i watched a yote walk past my stand with a pheasant in its mouth.. i was mad.. because i was gonna go pheasant hunting the next day! [:@]

just be more carefull with the can use it when you know the does are around and just a couple times on the can and leave it be for a little while... then again. i haventhad much luck with the doe bleet can on bucks though.. so i stick with rattleing...