Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 30 point buck ?? on video >

30 point buck ?? on video

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

30 point buck ?? on video

Old 08-22-2004, 05:29 PM

Default RE: 30 point buck ?? on video

all i can say if he bags that for the contest is congrats on winning LOL!!!
good luck geting him during season hope all that velvet doesn't go to his head and he steps in front of a car !!
Old 08-22-2004, 05:37 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Slayer,
Helenville is in Jefforson county. You should be seeing some good ones in the prarie du chein area also. In Wisconsin I mainly hunt southestern counties, But I also get up to Buffalo co. quite a bit. The video is going great so far I have 100's of hours of slob buck footage this year already. The hard part is going to be all the editing, but I have a guy out of Michigan who will do most of the work The hardest part will be getting the kills on tape, But we are not bent on that like most video-ers. If we don't get the hit, we will still use that hunt, It is supposed to end up, like the veiwer gets to come along hunting with us for a season. gets to see our bad & our good decisions. And all the scouting that led to those decisions. Im excited about the whole opertunity. I havent had good hunting for myself in a few years as I was a guide and I put all my cliants onto the big bucks. Now its my turn
Old 08-22-2004, 05:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

SHEESH GUYS...Groundhunter was KIDDING. Lighten up a little. Didn't ya see the
I don't think so. I have the PM's to prove he makes a living out of doing that kind of stuff. He has been called on it before and I guess he will never change.
BTW, fantastic footage.
Old 08-22-2004, 06:06 PM

oh ok i know where jefferson county is at. yeah, we have a ton of potential around here, i think we could even rival buffalo county or allamakee county in iowa if everybody wouldnt have the "its brown its down" philosophy. i think buffalo is so good because it was shotgun only(dunno if it still is?) and QDM took root there after they saw they could produce these bucks. around here, some people have started passing up the dinks. we just use our land as a sanctuary during rifle season, dont set foot in it, and then all the deer go in there and hide out. i can't believe some of those guys pass up shots because its not on camera, but i guess theyre in it for the $$$. good luck with your video

slayer
Old 08-22-2004, 06:34 PM
Typical Buck

Slayer, Your right. I have hunted all over the midwest, I have seen alot of areas that produce a lot more trophy bucks than we do, but when southern Wisconsin bucks finally escape the guns for a few years the mature ones are bigger on average than the ones we see in Iowa or Illinois or where ever. They just got to make it past 3 years old.
Old 08-22-2004, 07:55 PM

If you guys can't realize that there is another deer behind that deer...........glad you're not hunting with me.

When was the last time you saw a deer with THREE main beams?

Honest mistake is very possible, but I am waiting for more pics..........if I'm wrong, I apologize now, sorry.

Some folks including a mod. need to chill. I love good pics of bucks, but do I not have a right to question? And for someone who says they have video, prove me wrong........waiting.............................. ........

Have a nice night.
Old 08-23-2004, 02:45 AM
Typical Buck

Old 08-23-2004, 02:49 AM
Typical Buck

I have been trying to post a clear image at a different angle, but they keep comeing out blurry or dark. Mabey I have to shrink the image. I will try tonight when JR is around, he is the computor geek, Im computor illiterate.
Old 08-23-2004, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GroundHunter

When was the last time you saw a deer with THREE main beams?

About 5 minutes ago.
Old 08-23-2004, 07:07 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: GroundHunter

If you guys can't realize that there is another deer behind that deer...........glad you're not hunting with me.

Quick Reply: 30 point buck ?? on video

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.