Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 30 point buck ?? on video >

30 point buck ?? on video

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

30 point buck ?? on video

Old 08-22-2004, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 30 point buck ?? on video

I want Bukmastr on my team!!! I called dibs!
Old 08-22-2004, 11:06 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks JUSTTHROWIT. It has always botherd me, the way hunters turn on each other and hate other guys who do well.
Old 08-22-2004, 11:07 AM

I would like to see more pics, not that I dont believe you, I just think its cool to see a buck that big. Good Luck in getting him.
Old 08-22-2004, 11:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

[:-] Nice one!!!!!!! Good Luck!
Old 08-22-2004, 11:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

SHEESH GUYS...Groundhunter was KIDDING. Lighten up a little. Didn't ya see the
Old 08-22-2004, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

ya id like to see some more pics to bukmastr

good luck gettin him
Old 08-22-2004, 12:20 PM
Fork Horn

Looks like legal shooting hours to me LOL
Old 08-22-2004, 12:23 PM
Typical Buck

Yeah...he may have been kidding, I'll grant you that much! That is a big problem with the internet.....you can't pick up on body language, tone, etc...so often times it's hard to know exactly what people are trying to say.

Unfortunately, I live in Dallas, but I moved from IL. I've hunted, IL, MI, WI, and Iowa. I've seen MONSTER like this....nothing like that 30+ point monster. However, I've seen plenty of video of deer like this. I have friend who owns an outfitter in S. Illinois. I've seen plenty of 180+ deer. He has shown me A LOT of video/game cam photos of deer like this....they do exist.

The short...there are just so many doubting thomas' out there that want to screem FAKE. EVERY FORUM I BELONG TO HAS EM. Not just hunting forums either. Funny thing. anyway, sorry I used anyone post to express my opinions. I'll just pipe down now.

Jay
Old 08-22-2004, 03:50 PM
Typical Buck

I am haveing jr go over the footage right now to find some other veiws. I only grabbed the ones i liked the best witch are all the side veiws. Going over the footage, he seems to have a somewhat typical right antler except for a few stickers. His left antler appears to have three main beams all with points like a rack. One of them appears to get increadable mass out at the end of the beam. I am making hunting video's starting this year. So I want to show the whole hunt, scouting too. We have got some great bucks on film, this one is the biggest, all I can hope for now is to whack this monster on film.
Old 08-22-2004, 05:15 PM

nice buck..nicer than anything i've been seeing...Yeah, i dont get the people that scream fake. jealousy is all it is. i've seen a 180" typical in the wild, and even though i missed him as it was 175 yard with a shotgun, i still feel blessed. i can't stand it when guys start calling fake on guys like bukmaster or others who have pictures of true slobs or have been seeing them or have shot them.

That buck is an absolute slob. one of them you can just see it without having to see a second angle. any ideas on what he'll score buk? oh, and, if you make a tape, sign me up to buy one. Wheres Helenville at? as you can see, im down in prairie du chien, in crawford county. good luck man,hope you get him

slayer

Quick Reply: 30 point buck ?? on video

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.