Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Voteing for 2003 Moderaters Cup >

Voteing for 2003 Moderaters Cup

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
BelleIsland
3.19%
Big Country
3.19%
BuckeyeBuckHntr
11.70%
Farm Hunter
1.06%
Howler
3.19%
Kcison
48.94%
RackAttact
28.72%
Mdrdirt
0%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Voteing for 2003 Moderaters Cup

Old 08-18-2004, 02:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Voteing for 2003 Moderaters Cup

Help crown a winner in the 2003 Moderators Cup. Please choose from the entries below and vote for your favorite animal. Please vote only once. Any questions contact Adams, ABM or IBM.
Disclaimer:
This contest was started by Arcticbowman (ABM) with the help of Illbowman (IBM). Because of a very busy turn of events it kind of slipped through the cracks. Admin was contactacted by a member about placeing a poll for voting to get this behind us before the 2004 season. As a result
I was asked to set the poll up. I am in no way connected with the contest as I did not enter it this year. Here are the entrys:

BelleIsland

Big Country

BuckEyeHntr

Farm Hunter

Howler

Kcison

RackAttact

Mdrdirt
Old 08-18-2004, 03:00 PM

Default RE: Voteing for 2003 Moderaters Cup

I'd like to thank Rick for getting the poll set up. Your help is greatly appreciated.

To everyone who entered an animal, Thanks for sharing your animals with us. You should all be proud of the marvelous animals you've submitted. Kudos
Old 08-18-2004, 06:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'd like to congratulate all the nominee's for a job well done ,there's definetly some great animal's shown here every day but these are the best of all.

Congrat's to all of you's

nubo
Old 08-19-2004, 03:24 PM
nub

Default RE: Hate to rain on your parade

There is suppose to be at least 2 catagories. Biggest buck by score, and viewers choice are 2. Is this the choice vote?[&:]
Old 08-19-2004, 03:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

I didn't want to be the one to burst the bubble nub.

But the 2 biggest bucks were supposed to be 1st and 2nd and the viewers choice was supposed to be voted on from the remainder.
Old 08-19-2004, 03:36 PM
nub

I think its safe to say we can probably take away the votes for "no laces" and kcison. Let thier scores determine 1, 2. Unless of course theres other entries.[&:] Could get confusing.

Any idea what happened to the thropies?[>:]
Old 08-20-2004, 07:07 AM

We can certainly crown the champs however it was supposed to be. From the voting that has already taken place it is easy to see the #1 and #2 bucks. If the viewers choice was to be picked from the remaining that also is looking like a clear winner.

As to what happened to the original voting and trophies I don't know. I've watched post about the Moderators Cup continue to fall off the board time and time again. I figured if nothing else we could at least put it to a vote. Pay tribute to some magnificent animals and crown a winner.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

The trophies were being taken care of by Artic.

I tried sending him an email a couple of weeks ago and got no response. So if somebody knows how to get a hold of him to ask about it, give it a shot.
Old 08-20-2004, 01:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

IBM, you should have recieved a PM concerning this, if not let me know.
Old 08-20-2004, 01:57 PM

You can get in touch with him at http://www.tookallourmoneyandrantoan...rophyshops.com...............[8D]

thanks for finally getting this done...........

even though my name is misspelled..........LOL........"Rack-Attact"......kinda sounds like I am washed up - past tense - a has been- no longer......................probably very fitting

Quick Reply: Voteing for 2003 Moderaters Cup

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.