Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Question about Cuddeback Camera >

Question about Cuddeback Camera

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Question about Cuddeback Camera

Old 08-06-2004, 06:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default Question about Cuddeback Camera

I have ordered the Cuddeback Camera, My question is which Flash card it uses. The Smart Media card or the Compact Flash Card. I have read reviews of the camera that mention both. I bought two Compact Flash cards for the Rack Tracker that I returned, and it would be nice if they fit in the Cuddeback.
Old 08-06-2004, 08:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Question about Cuddeback Camera

The website says smart media cards.
Old 08-06-2004, 08:43 PM

avalanche Id likr to know how well it works, Im really putting some thought into buying the same camera, but dont know anyone who uses one. Id also like to know what kind of warranty it comes with, a lot of them Iv elooked at only have a 30 day warranty, not much when you are spending 400 or more. Even the cheap stealthcam has a full year warranty, good thing since I keep haveing to take them back. Anyway please post your results as soon as you get it.
Old 08-07-2004, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have one of the first ones (last september). It uses the smart media (sorry[]). I have all the info for it at the cabin and I don't remember what the warranty is for it.
Old 08-07-2004, 08:09 PM

wilhunter402 so do you like the camera? ever have any problems with it? how many ics per day or week do you get,, how long do batteries last? Sorry for all the qs but its a lot of money to spend and havent heard any reports on them.
Old 08-07-2004, 08:09 PM

They do work well but the flash is not up to what they advertise.Just keep that in mind when setting up and you will probably be happy with the results...
Old 08-07-2004, 08:36 PM

I do not own one, but have heard decent feedback on then.If I'm not mistaken, the camera is only 1.3 mp, but that is not really bad in the overall scheme. Don't have a clue what ISO it goes to or the overall battery life. Sure with a little more research you'll be able to find all the answers you need.
Old 08-07-2004, 09:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

So far it has been a very good camera. My only complaint is that the batteries last about 3 weeks. Part of that is because I have it set to take movies as well. I have been getting about 11 pics and maybe 7 movies a week where I have it set up. If you would like to email me I could send you some of the pics that I have taken (both good and bad) to give you some examples of the quality.