Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Moose Tags out in Ont >

Moose Tags out in Ont

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Moose Tags out in Ont

Old 08-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Moose Tags out in Ont

The guy's called today to let me know that we got a bull tag and a cow tag for this season's archery moose hunt ,The phone lines for the moose tag result's opened yesterday .We also picked up our bear tag for this fall as well. WOW! I'm pumped and ready to leave today . The archery hunt is coming fast we'll be leaving in the middle of Sept for 2 week's this season .

Has anyone else got thier tag's ,how did you's make out ?

nubo
Old 08-02-2004, 12:20 PM

Default RE: Moose Tags out in Ont

Sweet. I can't wait to see some more moose hunting pics. I can't wait for the day I draw a tag. I've been trying for almost better than 15 years with not a single tag yet[:'(]
Old 08-03-2004, 09:11 AM

Nubo....I have a question. How long does it take for a non-resident to draw a bear tag for ontario? Me and a friend were thinking of going to Ontario for a bear hunt and we want to know how long it takes to get a tag, and how much it cost for a non-resident.

Bowhunter_45
Old 08-03-2004, 11:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Bowhunter_45

Nubo....I have a question. How long does it take for a non-resident to draw a bear tag for ontario? Me and a friend were thinking of going to Ontario for a bear hunt and we want to know how long it takes to get a tag, and how much it cost for a non-resident.

Bowhunter_45
Bowhunter_45! The cost of a non-resident license is 170.00 dollars but you need to have what they call a Validation certificate ,you must get this from an Outfitter or a tourist establishment that is licensed for Black bear.
The only way around it is if you have property here or you are hunting with someone that is from Ont .
As for how long it takes ,I'm not sure .I would get on it right of way if your wishing to hunt this season though.If you have an idea on where and which WMU your going to hunt then i can give you a phone number to which office to call to get all the answer's you need answered.
Let me know and maybe I can help you out a bit more.

WMU! means Wildlife Management Unit

nubo

nubo