Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Team Fitzgerald? >

Team Fitzgerald?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Team Fitzgerald?

Old 07-21-2004, 02:34 PM
Fork Horn

Default Team Fitzgerald?

I remember watching some of there older videos and liked them alot, I checked out their website, and saw Martin bows on there, I thought they were shooting PSE bows? anyways does Dan and Guy still shoot without sights and stuff? or have they stepped up to sights?

thx
Old 07-21-2004, 03:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team Fitzgerald?

No they still shoot without sights, I met Dan & guy at the hunting show in atlanta last fall and talked to both of them for a while. The biggest thing i noticed was that Dan seems to have change a little over the years! Maby the fame and money has affected him in some ways. he seems to have a little more of an ego than he did back yrs ago! Guy on the other hand seems to be more down to earth.
Old 07-21-2004, 03:23 PM

Thumbs up for them ! there are the coolest hunters I've seen on video ...hehehheee.these guys are cool.... they will talk for (seems like 5 minutes) before taking a shot from the stand.. saw Dan shot a nice buck w/ trad. gear spacey looking feathers ,flint tip arrows ,took that buck clean ,,,there good shots ...'way ta go guys '
Old 07-21-2004, 04:11 PM
Typical Buck

I used to love to watch the Fitzgerald hunting videos... I got to meet him years back at a hunting show.. and he was a real nice guy to talk to... very personable... This past year I saw them again at the ATA show... they were very cocky and full of themselves. I won't be buying any of his videos any time soon.
Old 07-21-2004, 04:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

They were shoting pearson not to long ago. I bought a video from them at a Hunting show and it was the lamest one I have ever seen.
Old 07-21-2004, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

To much ego for me!!![8D]