Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Whisker biscuits...YEA or NAY >

Whisker biscuits...YEA or NAY

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Whisker biscuits...YEA or NAY

Old 07-29-2004, 05:52 PM

Default RE: Whisker biscuits...YEA or NAY

I love mine
Old 07-30-2004, 08:47 AM

I shoot a B2 Bisquit and love it. Never have to worry about the arrow being out of position. It is also great if you have to do some twisting and turning to get a shot off around a tree or so forth. Wouldn't trade it for anything.
Old 07-30-2004, 09:20 AM

What type of vanes work best w/ this rest ..feathers or vanes ?
Old 07-30-2004, 09:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just recently put a WB on my hunting bow and so far i really like it as a hunting rest. I did damage a couple of fletchings at the front end when i began tuning the rest but after i got the WB tuned i haven't had any problems at all with fletchings. I shoot 4" gateway feathers with a slight right helical. I'm still in the early stages of using the WB but my take on this rest right now is that it's a solid and very good hunting rest and was very easy to tune. It paper tuned in about 4 shots and the arrows fly like darts with both field points and broadheads out to 30yds which is as far as i've shot it. I have also seen no loss in accuracy with the WB and i think it will shoot just as accurate as your capable of shooting it. Good product imo.
Old 07-30-2004, 10:10 AM

Luv my WB but found after repeated use with feather vanes, they tore them up. I switched to plastic vanes and they shoot super. I have the older version. I'm going to get the new one out with the cutout.
Old 07-30-2004, 01:31 PM
Fork Horn

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
best rest ever.........
Old 08-01-2004, 09:03 PM
Typical Buck

Can't say I liked it... probably just a mindset, but I don't like anything my arrow goes though unless it's what I'm aiming at.
Old 08-01-2004, 09:16 PM
Fork Horn

I just one and like it, but I have a question for you people who use it...

How long are your arrows? I could shoot as short as a 29.5" arrow with the biscuit if I wanted too because it would easily clear the riser, but I am tempted to go with 30" or 30.5"

How far do you guys' arrows stick past the outside of the biscuit?
Old 08-01-2004, 11:35 PM

yea for ya'll many nay sayers out there ya'll dont know what ya'll missin out cuz tha whisker bisquit is tha ultimate arrow rest out there on the market cuz i have two of them on my bows & one of them i have tha newest one with the cut out in it & its the best but for real give it try & see how it works for ya peace & keep on hunting
Old 08-02-2004, 02:45 AM

Just added one to my SQ2 and love it so far. I would definitely recommend one.

Quick Reply: Whisker biscuits...YEA or NAY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.