Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 what does everybody think of the archery research bows >

what does everybody think of the archery research bows

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

what does everybody think of the archery research bows

Old 06-28-2004, 08:00 PM

Default what does everybody think of the archery research bows

tell me your experience or opinion on the bows.I realy would like to get one.
thanks,
Shootr
Old 06-28-2004, 09:31 PM

Default RE: what does everybody think of the archery research bows

Ive been shooting an AR 34 for about a year and have never shot a bow that I like better. Ive shot Matthews for years and owned five different ones but I like the AR better than any ive owned. You wont be disappointed.
Old 06-29-2004, 02:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

With all that fancy machining to remove vibration hoopla I thought it was loud with too much hand shock for me.
Old 06-30-2004, 09:47 AM
Fork Horn

I have been shooting the AR 31 and i really like it. I do not think it has any hand shock so i dont know what that huy is talking about anyway good bow.
Old 06-30-2004, 06:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have been shooting the AR 31 and i really like it. I do not think it has any hand shock so i dont know what that huy is talking about anyway good bow.
Hand shock = vibration felt in bow hand when shot

I shot the AR37 , I didn't bother with the AR34. Wasn't my cup of tea!
Old 07-01-2004, 12:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have an AR34 and love it. Its raised my 3D scores 20-30 points and killed one 8 point at 180 lbs. Its a real nice bow and the only complaint I have is the grip is damn cold when it gets below 20 Deg.
Old 07-01-2004, 08:12 AM
Fork Horn

I have a AR 34 from last year that I absolutely love. I am giving that one to my brother and I am getting the new AR Ram and1/2 this year. Great bow, smooth shooting. Very competetive with the Mathews line. I have shot many bows during 17 years of shooting competition and hunting. You will not go wrong with an AR. Either AR or Mathews; you willnot be disappointed.
Old 07-01-2004, 08:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

I shot the AR34 last season as was pleasantly surprised with it's smootness ,but it was lacking in the speed dept .As for the vib's and hand shock I never noticed it .I heard the AR had some issue's last season with the riser but it had been corrected for this season .I would have to say that the AR was a pretty decent bow ,good luck with your choice .

nubo
Old 07-02-2004, 10:05 PM

I bought an AR34 last year and have really enjoyed shooting it. I've shot lots of the new bows, and I honestly think the AR34 is as smooth drawing, as quiet, and has as little hand shock as any bow out there. They are not terribly fast, however (if that's your cup of tea). And I couldn't put a MZE rest on my AR34 since the cable slide doesn't move enough. I don't think you'd be disappointed with an AR, a Mathews, or a Bowtech...
Old 07-02-2004, 11:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I only herd of one problem with the riser and that was the cureing of the paint. This was only a problem with the first bows sold last year. I have one of thoes bows and where my hand rest on the grip the paint has worn off somewhat. The dealer keeps asking when I would like it replaced. I am going to get another season out of it before I get my free riser. I am very happy with it. Shooting flat to 25 yards, with aproved arrow weight from AR.[8D]

Quick Reply: what does everybody think of the archery research bows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.