Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 REFLEX Buckskin? >

REFLEX Buckskin?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

REFLEX Buckskin?

Old 06-24-2004, 10:51 AM

Default REFLEX Buckskin?

I was just wondering if anyone had any opinions on this bow.. The local shop here in louisianna has matched the lowest price i could find on this bow it comes with a 1/2 dzn terminator select hunter 45/60 crested arrows, 3 pin lighted sight, alpine 1 piece quiver, limb savers, string leatch and cable slide, plus mini limb savers,cant remember what rest the local shop will tune it and all plus if i need there help they will spend all the time i need helping me sight it in all new for around $625 What is yall's opinion on this set up for the price? oh ya the dl will be 26 and dw will be 60-70
Old 06-24-2004, 04:30 PM

Default RE: REFLEX Buckskin?

why has no one replied to this ? just wondering ive seen all kinds of posts get replied on this forum but yet no one replied to mine thanks anyway all
Old 06-24-2004, 04:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

patience my friend

Perhaps none of the members who have read your post have any experience with the buckskin.

There are other bows I would choose first. It is not a bad price for the whole set up but you can have a higher quality bow in that price range.

Just my opinion.

check this link for a great deal.
[link]http://www.huntersfriend.com/pro38pkg.htm[/link]
Old 06-24-2004, 08:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

A typical price for the buckskin, if I remember correctly, was between $400 and $500. If you get the full setup you listed from a reputable pro shop plus lessons and range time for the price you quoted then I think you did alright.
Old 06-24-2004, 10:33 PM

i am very pleased to hear that PA as far as buckeyebuckhntr's comment on this bow i also appriciate your opinion as well but i dont see paying for a bow just because of the name i have shot this bow and it is very forgiving and accurate i am moving up from a 2002 PSE NOVA at 26 dl and 50# dw so for this price i dont think i can pass it up i just wanted to see what the members on this board thought about it before i ordered it since i have read so much about alot of other stuff from you all
thank you Rick