Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Does anybody get as much.... >

Does anybody get as much....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Does anybody get as much....

Old 05-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Does anybody get as much....

Crap from the wife about being on this site as I do? I never used to spend much time on the computer at home because that is what I do all day (fix other peoples computers)[:@] Now I come home and check this site and somedays sit on it for 4 to 5 hours just trying to read as much as I can. Even my 14 year old daughter is giving me the business tonight.[]

I have turned our 16 year old son on to it and he seems to be enjoying it almost as much as I am. Sure beats some of the other sites he could be sitting on.

Anyway, I was just wondering who else is getting in trouble for being on this forum? Right now I can only say that I will continue to visit here and if I get in more trouble the so be it. This is worth it.

Thanks to everyone for all the great questions and answers.
Old 05-12-2004, 11:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Does anybody get as much....

Well,
I have to admit.... I do give my husband crap. But only if he gets here before I can. Our fight is about who gets to read everything first!!!
Old 05-13-2004, 04:23 AM

I have not been on that much lately due to my wife's continuing battle with ovarian cancer. She used to kid me about neglecting her for this site and then it dawned on her that I need therapy, away from our struggle with the disease and all the stress that it can lead to. It's been tough for both of us but now she ask me how are the hunters etc., so progress has been made and I might suggest that you involve her a bit more yourself so she can understand why you are so attracted to this site. Tell her about my situation and I think she might get a clearer picture as to why some of us are here often. Good luck!
Old 05-13-2004, 04:46 AM

yeah I do. but I don't spend that much time on here now that the weather brook.it's not just this sit that I go to .
Old 05-13-2004, 06:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

There once was a time when I would check this site out all day at work...then go home and spend another 3-4 hours on it as well. Nowadays I just don't have the time when I get home. My son, the dog, my wife and upkeep of the house just demand too much time.
Old 05-13-2004, 06:55 AM

My wife dosen't say a word. Probably because I only spend the 8 hours a day I'm at work on the site. Computer at home is way to slow for my likeings.
Old 05-13-2004, 08:03 AM
Dominant Buck

This post was timely. A few months a ago I was acussed of having an affair. Now she knows what site I'm on and it may be worst. Just last night she said that why I'm on the road I can be on it all I want but when I'm home I should leave it alone. I didn't agree with that statement. That's ok I've been in the dog house before.
Old 05-13-2004, 08:25 AM

I get the nagging sometimes. My wife thinks you are all women posing as men and trying to seduce me..................... I tried to explain............
Old 05-13-2004, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

work access for me...no nagging, I do get on occasionally in the late evenings at home.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yes , she says Im addicted .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.