Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rompola Video

Old 04-20-2004, 02:40 PM

Default RE: Rompola Video

BUCKSHOT, WHAT IS THEORIZED ABOUT HOW HE GOT THE RACK ON THE BUCK IS THIS. MITCH DID IN FACT KILL A DEER A NICE DEER THAT DAY. WHEN HE WENT BACK TO HIS HOUSE TO GET HIS VIDEO CAMERA HE GOT HIS FAKE RACK. LITTLE DO MOST PEOPLE KNOW THAT MITCH HAS IN FACT MADE FAKE REPLICA RACKS IN THE PAST FOR PEOPLE. ONCE HE GOT BACK TO THE DEER HE JUST HARVESTED HE MADE A HORIZONTAL INCISION IN THE BACK OF THE DEER'S HEAD. SKULL CAPPED THE ORIGINAL RACK AND THEN PLACED THE FAKE RACK INTO PLACE. HE THEN GOT THE VIDEO CAMERA OUT AND WALKED UPON THE DEER LIKE HE HAD JUST GOTTEN THERE. THERE'S TOO MANY FACTS, MEASUREABLE FACTS THAT SWAY TOWARDS A SCAM. IF IT WERE REAL WHY WOULDN'T HE JUST HAVE THE SKULL CAP XRAYED AND THEN SNUB HIS NOSE AT BOONE AND CROCKETT. BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY HE HAS A BONE TO PICK WITH THEM.
Old 04-20-2004, 02:43 PM

There is only one word for that deer, WOW!
Old 04-20-2004, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

)
c'mon silent, nobody has prooved that is was fake

pretended to shoot an alleged fake deer....that would be much better!

Nobody has proved it wasn't and the day that it is proven to be real I will apologize and eat crow. But until then, the man is shady in my opinion and the deer is fake. If it walks like a duck flies like a duck and quacks like a duck then I am going to call it a duck. Rompola is a glory hunter for the ages. On top of his other shady exploits, Rompola calls everybody and his brother claiming to have killed the world record (he's not the reclusive type that didn't want the publicity he sought it out) and then after someones tells him to put up or shut up all of the sudden he didn't want all the attention.........B***S*** He even refused a large sum of money just to have the deer xrayed (which has nothing to do with this his contract which no person in his right mind would have singed if something wasn't shady) I'm just not buying. the man is shady, the deer is shady, end of story. IMO
Old 04-20-2004, 03:20 PM

Cougar Mag,

It doesn't matter if its real or not, but one thing is definitely clear. If it was real, Rompo would have honored the animal by showing it in public. By not doing so, he clearly shows little respect to deer and to deer hunters everywhere............if it were real.
Honoring the animal by showing it to the public, whom probably over 60% think it is fake??? Sure it's an opinion of yours and your entitled to it, but where does it say that an animal needs to be "Honored" by showing it to the public??

Why does it always happen that if someone shoots a big old boy....people are absolutely obsessed with trying to make the deer into something that is fake or that he poached it? It happens all the dang time and it's really starting to get sickening. I think it's the people that have nothing better to do with their time and just sit there an analyze a pic and possibly a story and pick out little parts that "THEY" seem to think is fishy and run with them. "Aww that thing is huge, it's got to be fake". Flame me all you want, but you people need to move on with this thing.
Old 04-20-2004, 08:23 PM
nub

Mentioning the name Rompola always seems to bring out a persons true identity.[:'(] Just thought I'd post a link to a video I personally have never seen. For stirring the pot again, I guess I should have expected a few turds to float to the top. Real or fake? Who the flock cares? Bet some of you have lost sleep over this.
Old 04-20-2004, 08:43 PM

LOL
If the deer is real- kudos to you Mitchy Boy! If it's a fake, and all you wanted to do is get people talking- that's a job well done too! It sure seemed to work. [8D]
Old 04-20-2004, 10:53 PM

K_YBOWMAN Never heard that he had made fake racks for others, that does make a little more sense. I never was sure if it was fake or not just never knew he had the knowledge to make a fake rack but I guess it is pretty common most famous racks you see at shows are replicas and it's hard to tell the differance.
Old 04-21-2004, 12:19 AM
Super Moderator

Last call for Mitchiroo to put up or shut up, going once, going twice, going three times! Yep, he is a no show.............again.
Old 04-21-2004, 05:56 AM
Dominant Buck

Maybe not Buckshot.... but... this isn't the first time Mitches intentions and honesty have been questioned. Mitch is not a guy that would run from the lawyers if he was on the up and up. I mean, carries a video camera and videos his recovery and is afraid of lawyers even though he supposedly did nothing wrong? I don't think so. Mitch was trying to set himself up just like Milo. He had all his ducks in a row with a lure company etc. Mitch could have put it all to rest with one X-ray and been on the gravy train too. He's about as slimey as a snake to me. Although, when told to put up or shut up by Milos people he signed the form that said "I know nothing".
Old 04-21-2004, 06:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

He's about as slimey as a snake to me
Exactly how slimey are the snakes in your area? I have never ran across a slimey one around here.

Quick Reply: Rompola Video

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.