Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Thanks to JeffB. >

Thanks to JeffB.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Thanks to JeffB.

Old 04-16-2004, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Thanks to JeffB.

Requesting the permission of the HBBS board, I ask the privilege to extend on my behalf, my sincere thanks to JeffB for all that he has done over the last two days.
This board has been an asset, the members have on several occasions provided solutions to problems and directions to information.
To JeffB and all the others, ArthurP, WWAG, Straightarrow, Rack-Attack,
Belle Island, Len in Maryland, MATT/PA, Nubo, Ausie-Guy, BigBulls I say thanks for providing me the opportunity and chance to improve my knowledge.
They are members on this board that I would highly recommend, and to the members, the board itself and its Moderators once again I congratulate you all for all the time and information you have and continue to provide to assist us all in becoming better at a sport we so dearly love.
Long live our archers & hunters!!!
Old 04-16-2004, 04:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Thanks to JeffB.

Thank's Keith for the kind word's ,Although my knowledge is limited ,I have to agree that all of the people that you have mentioned have been a great asset to all of us on this board .My knowledge grow's by the day just reading all of the post's that these gentlemen write .This board is the finest and I look forward to learning new trick's and idea's in the future .

nubo
Old 04-16-2004, 05:57 PM

Well thank you also....I see my silly name in that list

It is amazing how much info is around here - Lots of good folks

This place can be a real asset - and a great way to spend a few years at work[]..................
Old 04-16-2004, 06:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

You know ampahunter,your right,i would also like to say thanx to everyone for there kind words of wisdom,i have been shooting a bow since 98 and haven't even learned half of what some of these guys know
Please keep the info coming im getting smarter by the minute----lol
Old 04-16-2004, 07:48 PM

Yep! Me too. Thanks to all of you. I've been VERY pleased with my shooting since I typed out my problems to the world.wide.board.
Old 04-16-2004, 10:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks for the kind word guys.

But if you think about it for a bit then what good we be if we never helped our brothers and sisters who bow hunt.
If I can save someone the heart aches I had when I first started bow hunting then I will and the smile on their face is payment enough.