Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Grabbed a Good Release Deal on Ebay >

Grabbed a Good Release Deal on Ebay

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Grabbed a Good Release Deal on Ebay

Old 03-18-2004, 12:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Grabbed a Good Release Deal on Ebay

Just picked up a new Scott Mongoose release for $35 with a buy it now option, $4.50 S&H. I've been scanning Ebay for one for a few days, and grabbed this one as soon as I saw it. Only problem is it has a velcro strap, and I would rather have a buckle. For that price, I'll look for a buckle strap and keep this one as a backup.
Old 03-18-2004, 01:52 PM

Default RE: Grabbed a Good Release Deal on Ebay

I'm guilty too. I just "won" a 2003 left over PSE Firestorm Lite for $299.00. Damn ebay. I always find something that I want. Cool thing is the dealer who was selling it is only about an hour away from my house. Looks like I have another pro shop to check out.
Old 03-18-2004, 02:18 PM

I just bought a brand new High Country Brute Force Pro for $177 on EBAY. Still has the zip tie on the string(never pulled back). The sweet thing about EBAY is you can sell your old bow and and make up some of that wallet damage. It's more of a sellers market, but if your patient you can nab a good deal now and then.
Adams - you must be "susulta"
Old 03-19-2004, 07:19 AM

duckbill, you've got me pinned. It was I gobbling up good deals. I got a pretty good deal on a camo thermacell as well.

I'm curious how you figured that out. I didn't bid until their was less than 5 minutes left. Hmm, you wouldn't be BIG BROTHER LOL
Old 03-19-2004, 09:18 AM

Not BIG BROTHER...LITTLE BROTHER
Actually, I was watching quite a few bows myself. I remembered a Firestorm Lite and went back to completed auctions after your post. Not hard to find the only one that went for $299.00. I didn't get nosy enough to see your other auctions.
Gotta love that EBAY. I can't wait to get my High Country. It should be here in a day or so. Did you happen to notice that quite a few PSE Carreras were selling on there? I saw some pretty good deals on them also.