Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 good deals on ebay >

good deals on ebay

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

good deals on ebay

Old 05-14-2006, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default good deals on ebay

if your looking for a tribute there are two great deals on ebay right now with the bow rigged out
Old 05-14-2006, 09:34 PM
Banned

Default RE: good deals on ebay

You can get great deals on used equipped bows for sure.
Old 05-14-2006, 10:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Actually I find people sometimes buy bows for just around 100 bucks less than retail and have no warranty. Mathews bows for example seem to sell for almost retail, again being used they are not covered by warranty. Some good deals on older ( @ 3 years old ) but currant stuff you might as well buy new.
Old 05-14-2006, 10:42 PM
Typical Buck

I got my mathews safari off ebay. Got it for way way under half price. Got it at the door and there was not even a scrach on it.I know that some people get bad deals on ebay but so far all my ebay hunting items have been great.Allso got my wifes mathews FX on ebay. Was a very very nice bow for way under half price.The only things that where not perfict where stated in the sale.
Old 05-15-2006, 09:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just got scammed last month on ebay for $1,000 bucks. I still don't feel very good about that and I'm reluctant about doing it any more. Like they say, "buyer beware". I just have a hard time understanding how some people like that exist.

Bobby

** Don't piss down my backand tell me its raining outside senator****
Old 05-15-2006, 09:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: 121553

I just got scammed last month on ebay for $1,000 bucks. I still don't feel very good about that and I'm reluctant about doing it any more. Like they say, "buyer beware". I just have a hard time understanding how some people like that exist.

Bobby

** Don't piss down my backand tell me its raining outside senator****

Thats sucks! I've been real lucky. I buy bows on ebay all the time, rig them out and resell them again. Now you have to be careful, and make sure the seller is going to stand behind their product.

My last deal I bought an old Darton Graphite with three releases. One Tru Ball, two Stanislawski's. I sold the three releases and made 75.00 over what I bought the bow for.. So when I sell the bow it's all profit, plus 75.00 dollars.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:15 PM
Dominant Buck

I have found some great deals on Ebay. I have found parts that could not be found anywhere else. I just built a bow for a friend and neededa #7 redline HO cam.. Hoyt didnt carry them anymore and there wasnt a shop around that had one, but I found one on Ebay in perfect shape and got it for 7 bucks.
Old 05-17-2006, 12:36 PM
Typical Buck

Dang bobby

I hate to see people get yanked on ebay.1000$ man I would be trying to find the guy to pull him in half.
Old 05-17-2006, 12:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Right now there are new Mathews Switchbacks and Switchback XT'sselling for around $615-650, bare. I can drive 5 minutes to the nearest authorized dealer and pickan XT up for $635. Doesn't make sense, why someone would spend that much for an online auction.