Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Anybody use PARKER BOWS ? >

Anybody use PARKER BOWS ?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anybody use PARKER BOWS ?

Old 03-18-2004, 05:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anybody use PARKER BOWS ?

I've been shooting Parker bows for about 5yrs now and every one i've had (5) have been flawless in every way. I've never had to use their customer service for any repairs but i've called them with questions and found them to be very friendly, courteous and helpful so they get a big thumbs up in that department. IMO Parker makes a high quality bow that i would highly recommend to anyone. Good luck.
Old 03-22-2004, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds pretty good.
Thanks everybody.

I'll pass it along.
Old 03-22-2004, 04:16 PM

At my 3D last night a gal was shooting a Parker, I was impressed. she was about 8 yrs old and outscored most of the "Big Guys". A very quiet bow and it seemed to have zero torque. I didn't get the model but I did notice she was pulling 40#. Her dad is looking at bumping up another poundage level by changing the limbs. Impressed with both Parker and the Gals ability.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have 2 of the Parker Ultra Lite 31's and I used my Competition Model for 30 target 3D shoot on sunday, I just put my new Golden Key Futura Infiniti Dropaway Rest on it a few days earlier and shot a 292at the 3D shoot.

I have been stuck in a rut of shooting 276 and then new rest and whala a 292...... This rest ROCKS[8D] ..... cant say if it was me the bow or the rest for sure but I am pinning the blame for the better score on the rest...maybe it was a combination of all .... it seems to of brought out the best in my parker.

Took the bow out yesterday to shoot some outdoor spots at the practice range.... I was never much of a long distance spot shooter...... but I was hitting Dead X's at 60 yards with my UL31 and Infiniti Rest.
Its one awesome little bow