Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 new product from summit? >

new product from summit?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

new product from summit?

Old 02-13-2004, 06:54 AM

Default RE: new product from summit?

I also saw these at the Harrisburg Outdoors show. They are pretty cool they attach to the angled bracket on the bottom part of your stand. They are shaped like a half moon and you just slip your foot under them and lift. Much better than the old way. They also redesigned the Cobra Stand to now be a sit stand cliber instead of a hand climber. They accomplish this by having a bar that comes down in front kind of like the viper for when you climb and then when you get to your desired height you lift the bar up and over you so that it is now out of the way and against the tree behind you. I at first thought it would end up jabbing into your back but it does not affect how you sit at all. It looks like a great stand and will still retail at the same price that the old cobra did. They have also started to include footrests on all of their climbing stands. All of these new changes makes me want to go out and sell my current Summit Cobra XLS and buy a new summit stand. They said they made these advancements because of customers requests. You always have to respect a company that listens to its customers.
Old 02-13-2004, 07:47 AM
Typical Buck

Could someone please post a picture of these things? Even if it's a picture of a picture, that would would work.

Thanks,

Fritz
Old 02-13-2004, 05:35 PM

ttt[:@]
Old 02-13-2004, 07:27 PM

YOU TALKIN ABOUT ME 5shot [:@]